Windows 10: What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8

Discus and support What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After years of being told it never innovates, Microsoft came out with Windows 8. That's when folks said, "Please, don't innovate any more, just go with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 21, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8

More

:)

labeeman, Jan 21, 2014
  2. jterryc Win User

How Do We Know What is Fixed/Changed?

I to would like to know what has been updated. Since moving to windows 10 on the 8th Aug I have had 9
    cumulative updates that have supposedly enhanced my Windows 10 experience.

I haven't seen any difference, or maybe they are to the apps that I found totally useless.

I have been a loyal Windows user since Version 2, so please, just an outline of what has been changed would be nice.

Terry

jterryc, Jan 21, 2014
  3. What can we do if we attacked by the Wanna Cry ransomware?

Hi everyone this is my question.

In my country (Vietnam) they talk about this new ransomware so much, they say if I have this risk so reinstall window may impossible, but I think it not true, isn't it? Please tell me the truth, the people now sharing a lot of tips to against then I don't
    know what % true in their opinion, I think they just scare themselves.

(sorry because of my bad "Engrisk" haha)

Minh NhậtPhạm, Jan 21, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

Time will tell exactly what MS has up it's sleeve. *Biggrin

LittleJay, Jan 21, 2014
Thema:

1. What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8 - Similar Threads - sorry

2. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  3. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  4. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  5. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  6. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  7. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  8. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

9. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  10. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...