Windows 10: What does Clicking "Location" in the Action Centre do?

Discus and support What does Clicking "Location" in the Action Centre do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does it turn Location privacy on and off? 22251 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

What does Clicking "Location" in the Action Centre do?

Does it turn Location privacy on and off?

:)

elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015

2. location

Md.ZiauddinMonir, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Sep 11, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 11, 2015
  5. elbeasto Win User
    Ah k, thanks mate. *Smile

elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What does Clicking "Location" in the Action Centre do? - Similar Threads - does Clicking Location

2. Action Centre does not open when clicking on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Centre does not open when clicking on it: I have tried to open my action centre's notification and volume panel throughout the past day, but nothing bothers to open. What I have tried so far consists of the following:Restarted explorer.exe via task managerSFC and DISM via cmdRe-registering Action Center via...
  3. Action Centre does not open when clicking on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Centre does not open when clicking on it: I have tried to open my action centre's notification and volume panel throughout the past day, but nothing bothers to open. What I have tried so far consists of the following:Restarted explorer.exe via task managerSFC and DISM via cmdRe-registering Action Center via...
  4. Action Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  5. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  6. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  7. Action centre

Action centre: I am unable to find or open action centre. Windows 10 Home 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3b83ba86-2001-4c48-980e-50dc281c08cd
  8. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  9. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....
  10. Action centre and location

in Windows 10 Support
    Action centre and location: Hi I have noticed like a few others doing a search on the internet that since the Creative update for Windows 10 HOME, the location service Icon will continue to run once you open action centre.... providing you do not open action centre then the icon will come and go as it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is win32webviewhost