Windows 10: What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe

Discus and support What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When running SetupDiag.exe, after another failed 1803 update, the log file shows entries like the below. Q: What does this 'No Match' mean? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tfwul, May 21, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe

When running SetupDiag.exe, after another failed 1803 update, the log file shows entries like the below.

Q: What does this 'No Match' mean?

Thanks.

SetupDiag: processing rule: CompatScanOnly. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: BitLockerHardblock. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: VHDHardblock. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: PortableWorkspaceHardblock. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: AuditModeHardblock. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: SafeModeHardblock. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: InsufficientSystemPartitionDiskSpaceHardblock. No match.
    SetupDiag: processing rule: CompatBlockedApplicationAutoUninstall. No match.
    etc.

:)

tfwul, May 21, 2018

2. Apps - What does this mean?

I am new to this kind of phone.

I've been to the Apps page and when I open an App of interest, the following will show up...

App requires

• phone identity
    • owner identity
    • location services
    • photos library
    • microphone
    • data services
    • phone dialer
    • speech
    • web browser component
    What does each of the above mean and why is it required?

Is there a page that explains each of the above in detail?

Thanks!

Travelled1, May 21, 2018
  3. What does "Cast to device" mean?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to connect PC and smart phone to a Smart TV.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the Smart TV ?
    • How are you trying to connect Smart TV to the PC?
    Refer the manual which comes with Smart TV for more information about how to connect TV to a PC.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Press the Connect button in the action center to find your device. Windows 10 usually finds devices automatically when you plug them in or turn them on. If it doesn't, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type devices.

• From the list of search results, select Devices.

• Select Add a device.
    Once you are able to find the device then use the Cast to device option to Stream the files.

For reference:

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays:-

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab02

Project to a wireless display with Miracast:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 21, 2018
Thema:

What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe

1. What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe - Similar Threads - does 'No Match'

2. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?: It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID. what does this mean?I have no issue on things...
  3. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?: It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID. what does this mean?I have no issue on things...
  4. What does the "/sta" parameter mean when executed by rundll32.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the "/sta" parameter mean when executed by rundll32.exe?: I am curious what exactly does this do:C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe /sta {fcc2867c-69ea-4d85-8058-7c214e611c97}Does anyone know?Thank you....
  5. What does the "/sta" parameter mean when executed by rundll32.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does the "/sta" parameter mean when executed by rundll32.exe?: I am curious what exactly does this do:C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe /sta {fcc2867c-69ea-4d85-8058-7c214e611c97}Does anyone know?Thank you....
  6. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  7. What does it mean when this happens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when this happens?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ax1ul8hx6du51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=01c601ea67bc7752c4d0f9a80de204e4fef1d18c submitted by /u/MichaelGMNG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf50m2/what_does_it_mean_when_this_happens/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430