Windows 10: What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

Discus and support What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ahmd Win User

What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon:

What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? [​IMG]

Is there a way to know why?

:)

ahmd, Jul 9, 2018
  2. techbuzz Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What does the yellow exclamation mark mean when next the the titles of threads on the homepage?

techbuzz, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    What does the exclamation mark mean?

What exclamation mark? Screenie?

Darknova, Jul 9, 2018
  4. whbyrd Win User

Exclamation Mark on Drive c

I have a exclamation mark on my c drive. I have run all Dell diagnostics and talked to Dell. they say its a software issue. I reloaded Win 10. Still there. What can I do to figure this out.
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? 117470a5-cb37-40de-906b-62528e5e535d.png

whbyrd, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? - Similar Threads - does exclamation mark

2. what does this icon mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this icon mean?: What does this icon mean? I just added a new external drive and this is on it. Is there a list of all the icons and their meanings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/1553ec18-4855-4f49-a585-f1a453589d3e
  3. what does this icon mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does this icon mean?: What does this icon mean? I just added a new external drive and this is on it. Is there a list of all the icons and their meanings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/1553ec18-4855-4f49-a585-f1a453589d3e
  4. What does this icon mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does this icon mean?: what does this icon circled in red mean?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/083432bb-9e5f-4b03-9971-eeb7970560f8
  5. Exclamation mark on D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exclamation mark on D Drive: Mine is a new Dell AIO with C Drive and D Drive. I use D Drive for storage and data. It has always had an exclamation mark on the D Drive icon. Bitlocker is turned on but always tells me that device encryption is suspended and that it will start automatically next time I log...
  6. network icon exclamation mark problem

network icon exclamation mark problem: I have reinstalled windows because of this problem network icon says no internet but sites works fine what to do 137145
  7. What does ! mark on c drive mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does ! mark on c drive mean?: I got (!) mark on C drive of my windows 10 workstation as below. [ATTACH] I thought this can be fixed by check disk command from command prompt or GUI error checking tool, so I have completed following process with admin permission, and they are done without any error,...
  8. What does this icon mean

What does this icon mean: [ATTACH] This icon is on only one of my folders and I can't understand why. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/cccb9bd9-f76c-408a-9371-1d5eb6bc823a"
  9. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?: I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon: [img] Is there a way to know why? 113742
  10. Exclamation point icon over "C" drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Exclamation point icon over "C" drive: I posted earlier this week about a computer that had water spilled on it and was giving a "no boot device" error. That has been resolved. The computer can see the drive and will boot into "Normal" mode. I have now discovered that, when looking at "This PC," that there is an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 exclamation mark on c drive

2. exclamation mark on windows drive

3. windows triengle jaune sur la partition c

4. exclamation mark on hard drive windows 10,
  5. my partitions Exclamation mark,
  6. windows icon exclamation,
  7. yellow triangle with exclamation mark internet win 10,
  8. windows orange triangle with exclamation mark,
  9. exclamation icon on c drive,
  10. my email icon has an exclamation mark what does it mean