What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

Discus and support What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ahmd Win User

I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon:

What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? [​IMG]

Is there a way to know why?

:)

ahmd, Jul 9, 2018
  2. techbuzz Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What does the yellow exclamation mark mean when next the the titles of threads on the homepage?

techbuzz, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    What does the exclamation mark mean?

What exclamation mark? Screenie?

Darknova, Jul 9, 2018
  4. whbyrd Win User

Exclamation Mark on Drive c

I have a exclamation mark on my c drive. I have run all Dell diagnostics and talked to Dell. they say its a software issue. I reloaded Win 10. Still there. What can I do to figure this out.
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? 117470a5-cb37-40de-906b-62528e5e535d.png

whbyrd, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C? - Similar Threads - does exclamation mark

2. UAC panel does not have "YES" button.

in Windows 10 Customization
    UAC panel does not have "YES" button.: I changed my log on account to standard, now I can't do any changes because UAC won't allow me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/uac-panel-does-not-have-yes-button/fd759b1b-e9bf-4d1c-b4ca-ab1de6d0b2cd
  3. Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?: I just noticed this update last night. I set my WiFi to Metered Connection as to not automatically download updates. I would like to know if this cumulative update fixes the issue some of us are having with the 1803 build, namely Dolby Audio being broken, and the system...
  4. Audio does not work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio does not work on my laptop: I have a Laptop - Huawei Matebook D, windows 10. Suddenly the audio has stopped working, I have nothing turned off and in the option to solve problems it tells me that the audio services do not respond and tells me that it is not corrected. Should I take it to repair or is...
  5. Does anyone know how to direct connect a DROBO 5N storage device to a surface 4

Does anyone know how to direct connect a DROBO 5N storage device to a surface 4: I'm trying to get my surface 4 to recognize my drobo and it doesn't list it. Any help or tips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/does-anyone-know-how-to-direct-connect-a-drobo-5n/fdba693e-02a3-493a-8765-1cb9a122374f
  6. The picture does not stay on the external display!

The picture does not stay on the external display!: How to prevent the operating system from changing the display device without permission? The data projector is connected to an HP-Pavilion laptop with an HDMI-VGA adapter that has Windows 10 Home edition as its operating system. When rebooting, the projector gets the picture...
  7. Photos does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos does not open: Hi, Photos won't open. I tried the different upgardes etc. ... nothing works. I had a video I was working on but had not yet finished. where can I find the latest version of the story saved? Thanks...
  8. Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?: Whenever I search either from Google or Bing or Explorer from my Surface, I get results as if I am located in Canada. I have already check my regional settings & language & they are correct. Thanks! * Moved from IE8/other...
  9. win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager: is there a KB or update that has bluetooth drivers for win 10 I can not discover bluetooth devices hp printer and nintendo wiimote...
  10. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?: I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon: [img] Is there a way to know why? 113742