Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] 87015 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mobile1, Jun 17, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

What does this mean?

What does this mean? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Jun 17, 2017

2. What does this means??

Actualy, i don't had that when i brought 520.....Only after the upadate of extras+info, it came.
    Thats why i wanna get info more.....

Emmanuel_emma, Jun 17, 2017
  3. What does this means??

hello all......Yesterday i just update my extras+info an after that, there is a an exclamation mark near lumia amber name.
    what does it means.....any problem for my update. ??

What does this mean? [​IMG]

Emmanuel_emma, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

What does this mean?

As it says you have file history set on a drive and its been removed file history is a backup of your files so you can role back

Samuria, Jun 17, 2017
  5. mobile1 Win User
    How can I turn file history on?

mobile1, Jun 18, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 18, 2017
  7. Stevekir Win User
    Here's a warning about File History. I tried it once and found several files were not being saved. These were all video files downloaded from the Internet. I discovered that their file names included characters such as "&amp", and another which looked like a full stop but was vertically half way up from the baseline. File History simply ignored them, with no warning. I had to edit all the file names to remove these characters (a labourious task) and then FH recognised them.

In my setup all my personal files are on an internal HDD (C: is on an SSD). For those personal files (Documents, Pictures etc.) I use FreeFileSync (free, donations welcome) which makes changes to its backup only where files have chnged. It is therefore very quick, much quicker than Macrium. (I use Macrium for the C: drive.)

Stevekir, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  3. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  4. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...: Please help me and explain in detail how to do this with the links and what it means id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-windows-81pro-a-message-appears-for/6a731488-dca6-47f7-b217-5815119b1fee
  6. I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...

I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...: Please help me and explain in detail how to do this with the links and what it means id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-windows-81pro-a-message-appears-for/6a731488-dca6-47f7-b217-5815119b1fee
  7. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...
  8. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...
  9. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  10. What does this red X mean?

What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e