Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] 93715 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mobile1, Sep 17, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

What does this mean?

What does this mean? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Sep 17, 2017

2. What does this means??

Actualy, i don't had that when i brought 520.....Only after the upadate of extras+info, it came.
    Thats why i wanna get info more.....

Emmanuel_emma, Sep 17, 2017
  3. What does this means??

hello all......Yesterday i just update my extras+info an after that, there is a an exclamation mark near lumia amber name.
    what does it means.....any problem for my update. ??

What does this mean? [​IMG]

Emmanuel_emma, Sep 17, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

What does this mean?

Hello mobile1, *Smile

That notification means that the drive you have selected to save your File History to was not connected or available when Windows tried to create a backup of your File History.

If you don't use File History, then you can turn it off to stop this notification.

*Arrow Turn On or Off File History in Windows 10 Windows 10 Backup Restore Tutorials

If you do use File History, then you'll need to make sure the selected drive is connected and available (ex: turned on), or select another drive to use for your File History.

*Arrow Select Drive for File History in Windows 10 Windows 10 Backup Restore Tutorials

Brink, Sep 17, 2017
  5. RolandJS Win User
    If possible, have a routine of connecting the needed device, doing the File History stuff, disconnecting the needed device.
    Reason: if ransomware hits, it is best that any/all external backup media is not connected.

RolandJS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  3. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  4. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  6. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  7. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...: Please help me and explain in detail how to do this with the links and what it means id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-windows-81pro-a-message-appears-for/6a731488-dca6-47f7-b217-5815119b1fee
  9. I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...

I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...: Please help me and explain in detail how to do this with the links and what it means id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-windows-81pro-a-message-appears-for/6a731488-dca6-47f7-b217-5815119b1fee
  10. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...