Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 110669 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, May 20, 2018.

1. mobile1 Win User

What does this mean?

What does this mean? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, May 20, 2018

2. What does "Cast to device" mean?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to connect PC and smart phone to a Smart TV.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the Smart TV ?
    • How are you trying to connect Smart TV to the PC?
    Refer the manual which comes with Smart TV for more information about how to connect TV to a PC.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Press the Connect button in the action center to find your device. Windows 10 usually finds devices automatically when you plug them in or turn them on. If it doesn't, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type devices.

• From the list of search results, select Devices.

• Select Add a device.
    Once you are able to find the device then use the Cast to device option to Stream the files.

For reference:

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays:-

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab02

Project to a wireless display with Miracast:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 20, 2018
  3. Asus Vivobook S550LN Does Not Sleep

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve your issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

What are the troubleshooting steps that you have perform other than the one that you mentioned in your post?

I would suggest that you perform the methods that are mentioned below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• On the search bar type Power Options.
    • Click on Power Options. On the left, click on
      Choose what the Power Button Does
    • Click on the drop down menu for Choose what the Power Button Does and choose "Sleep"
    Method 2: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the left pane, click on
      View All.
    • Click on Power to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 3: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to
    reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg -restoredefaultschemes, and then press
      ENTER.
    • At the command prompt, type exit to exit the Command Prompt window.
    • Restart the computer and check with the issue.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 20, 2018
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  3. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  4. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  6. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  7. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

8. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  9. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  10. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store