Windows 10: What does: True /False mean when removing apps?

Discus and support What does: True /False mean when removing apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is what i usually see (screenshot) or i just get the True/False that keeps going down the page with no end in sight . Thanks 20953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fredc, Sep 2, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

What does: True /False mean when removing apps?

This is what i usually see (screenshot) or i just get the True/False that keeps going down the page with no end in sight .

Thanks

:)

fredc, Sep 2, 2015

2. Is that True or False ?

It is false.closed user group is an operator based service by which your phone can be made to make phone calls only to those numbers in that group id.it is service provides dependant.contact your operator.

nagendranr24, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Is that True or False ?

It's nonsense.

sockatume---01, Sep 2, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Online : True - means you changed the online image (that is the PC you ran the command on) - as you specified in the command. You could use the same command to update another Windows image - not your PC - if this was specified instead of the -online parameter.

RestartNeeded : False means you don't need to restart your PC to complete the action - it has done it.

lx07, Sep 2, 2015
  5. fredc Win User
    Thank you very much halasz.

fredc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What does: True /False mean when removing apps? - Similar Threads - does True False

2. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What does removing the consent of a child mean?: What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can...
  3. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does removing the consent of a child mean?: What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can...
  4. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...: Hello,When I use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and check my storage Samsung SSD Evo 970 Plus, I see this screen below.I wonder if it is fine or something goes wrong.C:Compressed: FALSED:Compressed: FALSEPLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS FALSE.Thank you a lot....
  6. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...: Hello,When I use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and check my storage Samsung SSD Evo 970 Plus, I see this screen below.I wonder if it is fine or something goes wrong.C:Compressed: FALSED:Compressed: FALSEPLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS FALSE.Thank you a lot....
  7. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. What does it mean when this happens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when this happens?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ax1ul8hx6du51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=01c601ea67bc7752c4d0f9a80de204e4fef1d18c submitted by /u/MichaelGMNG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf50m2/what_does_it_mean_when_this_happens/
  9. True Or False

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    True Or False: Hi Folks, from my short experience using Windows 10, it looks to me that my PC is changing my settings after a restart. Example one, everytime I get rid of the shadows under the desktop icons, they reappear when I restart my laptop. There are other items but will try this one...
  10. True or false information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    True or false information: why would I get an email from Microsoft asking me to reset my password. How do I know if it's a scam or not, as I get dodgy phone calls from unknown numbers telling me I have a problem....