Windows 10: What else can I do?

Discus and support What else can I do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow. I tried a number of solutions: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usfjjc, Aug 10, 2019.

1. usfjjc Win User

What else can I do?

Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow. I tried a number of solutions:

1. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance - Everything here that's applicable.

2. Running dism and system checker - no errors.

3. Doing a reset (keeping my files). didn't work.

4. Check for viruses and malware. None.

5. Booted into safe mode and clean boot. didn't help.

is there anything else I can try?

:)

usfjjc, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

What else can I do?

1. What else can I do? - Similar Threads - else

2. Auto updates turned off still updates, deletes shortcuts who knows what else

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto updates turned off still updates, deletes shortcuts who knows what else: i have auto updates turned off both in the options and by command prompt. microsoft eventually just updates my pc anyway, resets's my U.a.c permisions and delete's my browser shortcuts from my task bar. I have these options turned off for a reason, your tech support...
  3. .COHAROS FILE .Who else has experienced this before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .COHAROS FILE .Who else has experienced this before?: [ATTACH] My system jpg,png,doc,mp3,wav,rar,pdf files all replacd with the .coharos file. How do i remove the file and fix the folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/coharos-file-who-else-has-experienced-this-before/050adacb-e335-4322-9f9e-0fb8cbf17e36
  4. Can't get sound to play from emails. The sound works perfectly for everything else eg, games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get sound to play from emails. The sound works perfectly for everything else eg, games: If I play a game the sounds works perfectly but if I play a video with sound from an email I can't get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-sound-to-play-from-emails-the-sound-works/93508ce8-a34a-407f-b560-0a72a54c618a
  5. someone else set up my laptop and forgot the password, How do I login without the password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone else set up my laptop and forgot the password, How do I login without the password...: I had a friend set up my new laptop and they did not tell me the password and they have forgotten it. I cannot log in. Is there anything I can do besides resetting the computer, which I do not want to lose my apps. Thanks...
  6. Mouse randomly freezes, won't move or click, works again after a bit- everything else works...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly freezes, won't move or click, works again after a bit- everything else works...: Computer has had no problems but then in the past 5 days or so the mouse/cursor will randomly freeze. I can't move it and clicking the mouse buttons does nothing. The rest of the computer works fine when this happens. Sometimes it will freeze at random moments- like when I'm...
  7. Gray rectangle on desktop with wallpaper, nothing else

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray rectangle on desktop with wallpaper, nothing else: so after i set up this thing so that the computer locks at a specific time, im just getting my taskbar, a grey rectangle, and my background. i have tried running explorer.exe and that did not help. Help me!!!!!![ATTACH]...
  8. My Desktop Computer is Frozen. I can move the pointer but nothing else responds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desktop Computer is Frozen. I can move the pointer but nothing else responds.: Making this post from my surface because the Desktop is Frozen. The mouse works but can't close any windows are do anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-computer-is-frozen-i-can-move-the/93a29f31-19dc-436e-9cea-b6e186ebd534
  9. Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?: I was turned on to the idea by swarfega from my Windows 10 Decrapifier post. I find it so funny as I have been in computers for a lot of years. Not to say that I've never ran VM's I have but just for testing things not to run another permanent OS. Anyway I downloaded VMware...
  10. Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?: I was turned on to the idea by swarfega from my Windows 10 Decrapifier post. I find it so funny as I have been in computers for a lot of years. Not to say that I've never ran VM's I have but just for testing things not to run another permanent OS. Anyway I downloaded VMware...