Windows 10: Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow

Discus and support Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow. I tried a number of solutions: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usfjjc, Aug 10, 2019.

1. usfjjc Win User

Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow

Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow. I tried a number of solutions:

1. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance - Everything here that's applicable.

2. Running dism and system checker - no errors.

3. Doing a reset (keeping my files). didn't work.

4. Check for viruses and malware. None.

5. Booted into safe mode and clean boot. didn't help.

is there anything else I can try?

:)

usfjjc, Aug 10, 2019

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Ever since I got this all-in-one computer, Windows 10 has been very slow - Similar Threads - Ever since got

2. My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.: Hello, My computer has been crashing after gaming for an hour or two this happens very commonly. My event viewer states The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds:...
  3. My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.: Hello, My computer has been crashing after gaming for an hour or two this happens very commonly. My event viewer states The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds:...
  4. Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...: Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is no option to turn on bluetooth. There is not a blue tooth tab in device manager either. Please help....
  5. Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...

Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...: Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is no option to turn on bluetooth. There is not a blue tooth tab in device manager either. Please help....
  6. Computer has been very slow running games recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has been very slow running games recently: So recently, I had this issue that my headset mic was not working which is fixed now but I reinstalled my realtek drivers in the process of trying to repair it. My computer is fine now, however it is very sluggish when running games even though it was completely fine before....
  7. Computer has been very slow running games recently

Computer has been very slow running games recently: So recently, I had this issue that my headset mic was not working which is fixed now but I reinstalled my realtek drivers in the process of trying to repair it. My computer is fine now, however it is very sluggish when running games even though it was completely fine before....
  8. (don’t mind the background) my computer has been doing this ever since i restarted it, any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (don’t mind the background) my computer has been doing this ever since i restarted it, any...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Legion-is-k-i-guess [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h044cl/dont_mind_the_background_my_computer_has_been/
  9. Ever since Windows 10 the local network has been cripple

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ever since Windows 10 the local network has been cripple: Ì am afraid I have a sticky question. Since quite some time i have two desktops and a laptop on windows 10 latest update and the local private area network has never functioned properly. Often they can't even see their own shares and not the other computer(s). One computer...
  10. Has this computer ever been upgraded to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has this computer ever been upgraded to Win 10?: I know this is going to sound pretty dorky, but this computer has not been used much over the past year. Prior to expiration of the free upgrade to 10, I think I upgraded this computer, but was accustomed to using 8.1 and so reverted after the upgrade. I now want to move...