Windows 10: What exactly does "Other Windows settings" in Windows 10 synchronize?

Discus and support What exactly does "Other Windows settings" in Windows 10 synchronize? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm asking because I work in support and it's kind of obfuscated. Can anyone tell? 52838 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Starhowl, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Starhowl Win User

What exactly does "Other Windows settings" in Windows 10 synchronize?

I'm asking because I work in support and it's kind of obfuscated.

Can anyone tell?

:)

Starhowl, Jun 8, 2016

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Jun 8, 2016
  3. Control Panel not opening in Windows 10

Windows does not have a Control Panel icon, it uses "Settings". What exactly do you click, i.e. what is the "Target" behind your icon?

Frederik Long, Jun 8, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

Yeah, info is a bit scarce as the official page just says:

However, looking at details of 'Other Windows Settings' on an Azure AD page, I can only assume that the settings include those which are marked as 'sync' or 'backup' for Desktop and Mobile respectively. However, I'm not sure whether this will help you as it's speculative on my part because as you pointed out, the official page for the average user doesn't give precise details. If you need to know for your job, personally I'd contact Microsoft directly and get a more definitive answer.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/do...ttings-details

ARC1020, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

1. What exactly does "Other Windows settings" in Windows 10 synchronize? - Similar Threads - exactly does settings

2. Does anybody know what exactly are the software limitation set by Microsoft in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anybody know what exactly are the software limitation set by Microsoft in Windows 10...: We have multiple windows 10 pro computers with shared folders that are not on the server for privacy reasons and we need all computers on the network to have access to them. We have shared these folders with various user permissions but we keep hitting the 20 user/device...
  3. Does anybody know what exactly are the software limitation set by Microsoft in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know what exactly are the software limitation set by Microsoft in Windows 10...: We have multiple windows 10 pro computers with shared folders that are not on the server for privacy reasons and we need all computers on the network to have access to them. We have shared these folders with various user permissions but we keep hitting the 20 user/device...
  4. Does anybody know what exactly are the software limitation set by Microsoft in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 sync settings - What exactly does ticking "passwords" do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sync settings - What exactly does ticking "passwords" do?: What exact passwords are saved when you enable the tick in windows settings?I would think this falls under passwords saved in your Microsoft edge account but you can manage it through web settings. If you can enable sync settings in your browser then isn't there no point of...
  6. Windows 10 sync settings - What exactly does ticking "passwords" do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 sync settings - What exactly does ticking "passwords" do?: What exact passwords are saved when you enable the tick in windows settings?I would think this falls under passwords saved in your Microsoft edge account but you can manage it through web settings. If you can enable sync settings in your browser then isn't there no point of...
  7. Windows 10 sync settings - What exactly does ticking "passwords" do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. What EXACTLY Does Other Windows Settings Synchronise?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What EXACTLY Does Other Windows Settings Synchronise?: What EXACTLY Does Other Windows Settings Synchronise? Every setting it synchronises please not just examples of some of the things All I see are vague responses "it synchronises things like...…." and Microsoft personnel posting links to pages which do not answer the...
  9. What does this mean exactly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean exactly?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/matthwhz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e77e5p/what_does_this_mean_exactly/
  10. what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization: got a message windows defender wall has blocked some features of this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mesage-mean-host-process-for/bfe72436-dfc1-4276-8df4-c0665c0f572e"