Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue [img] [img] [img] [img] 25787 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Oct 9, 2015.

1. seek Win User

What Games are you playing right now?

Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue

What Games are you playing right now? [​IMG]

:)

seek, Oct 9, 2015

2. Seriously, Nokia what are you playing at?

r2504 'This is something I'm curious about as it is basically the same hardware I guess ?'

Pretty much :
    Here's a table comparison

N9 - slower processor, bigger screen, double RAM, same tiny 1450mAh battery,

The N9 has an even lower quoted battery stamina than the Lumia 800...probably due to the bigger screen. So maybe that's not the way forward! I'll try a replacement Lumia 800 and see if there's much difference in the usability.

Occams_Cat, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Seriously, Nokia what are you playing at?

While the advertised standby/talk times are complete fiction (as whth most other phones) the actual standby/talk is on a par with other smartphones, my lumia usually outlasts my wifes iphone4.

I dont agree that nokia has washed their hands of the issue in any way, they have been surprisingly swift in aknowledging and releasing updates for the problem. The only issue that still remains regarding the battery is peoples unrealistic expectations, possible
    not helped by those advertised figures.

Flakmonkey---01, Oct 9, 2015
  4. What Games are you playing right now?

Mad Max and GTA V/Online mostly.

Waiting for the Hearts of Stone DLC to drop for Witcher 3 before I jump into that game. Might try some Batman Arkham Knight soon now that it's been patched up a bit.

blackroseMD1, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Laith Win User
    osu! because i'm literally obsessed with it.

Funny thing i got the obsessed achievement in osu! too. Livestreaming + osu! + SevenForums/TenForums = 's life

Laith, Oct 9, 2015
  6. TairikuOkami, Oct 9, 2015
  7. sygnus21 Win User
    Dragon Age: Origins. Played them all before but I'm going to go through the entire series again to get a better feel for the story.

sygnus21, Oct 9, 2015
  8. Edward Win User

Looks awesome!! *Smile

Edward, Oct 9, 2015
  9. Battlefield 4 , Battlefront Beta, ArmA 3 Exile, Killing Floor 2.

BrandonR188, Oct 10, 2015
  10. Been rocking a bit of Mad Max the last couple of days

Trevers1987, Oct 10, 2015
  11. azasadny Win User
    World of Tanks and World of Warships...

azasadny, Oct 20, 2015
  12. How are you liking it? I'm about 75% of the way through. I find it a bit repetitive at times, but still pretty fun.

blackroseMD1, Oct 21, 2015
  13. What Games are you playing right now?

Yeah its a pretty cool game with some nice scenic views the mighty duster can get annoying at time, Also as you say it can be somewhat repetitive especially if you are doing like me and removing all treats from each segment of each territory before moving on.

Trevers1987, Oct 21, 2015
  14. Edward Win User
    F.E.A.R 2 Project Origin and GTA San Andreas

Edward, Oct 21, 2015
  15. Most recently I've played Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. I've kind of given up on it after just a couple hours, not because of anything wrong with the game, I'm just finding I'm not interested in any game for whatever reason (my old age??). Got the game of the year edition (includes all DLCs) on sale for just $14.99, so even if I don't finish it, it's not big loss.

fracking4oil, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]: Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610