Windows 10: What games can I run with these specs?

Discus and support What games can I run with these specs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What games can I run with these specs? Playable games and I don't worry if I play at the lowest settings in game. Thanks!! [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WindowsLoooveer, Feb 12, 2016.

1. What games can I run with these specs?

What games can I run with these specs? Playable games and I don't worry if I play at the lowest settings in game. Thanks!!

What games can I run with these specs? [​IMG]

What games can I run with these specs? [​IMG]

PS : I know the driver date is old of the graphics lol , I will upgrade to version 15.33.36.64.4226 or to the latest version that supports Intel HD Graphic Family sooon

:)

WindowsLoooveer, Feb 12, 2016

2. Since I paid already for these games with same exact phone, HTC Trophy, why won't it re-install to my new one?

I guess I forgot to mention, I bought ANOTHER HTC windows phone as a replacement. The previous HTC Windows 7 screes cracked and had all of these games on it. I need to transfer the games I've previously purchased onto the new phone but Windows My phone will
    not allow me to do so. Is that impossible or possible to do?

Jumpinthelake, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Since I paid already for these games with same exact phone, HTC Trophy, why won't it re-install to my new one?

Hello Jumpinthelake:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issue you are having with apps. There is no way to transfer apps from one phone to another. If you are using the same Microsoft account those apps would be tied to the account for reinstall.

One thing I have seen happen is that a game gets removed from the Store or gets relisted. If this happens, the game on the Store is not the same as the one that was purchased and this leads to the message that this game/app would need to be bought. With
    that said I suggest the following.

• Search the store for the individual titles from your purchase history. Make sure that you still find the app/game listed. If the game has been removed, the only way to get the game back to your phone is with the help of the application developer. If
      you notice that a previously free app/game is now paid, this could be the issue as well. If you notice that the cost of the game is not what you paid for the game, this may also be leading to the issue.
    • Once you have established the presence of the apps on the phone store the next thing to do is contact live chat support here,

https://support.live.com/default.aspx?productKey=oepzunechat&locale=en-us&st=1&wfxredirect=1
      . They should be able to take a closer look at your account and further help in figuring out exactly what is happening and helping you with a resolution to the
      issue.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 12, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

What games can I run with these specs?

5. davidhk Win User
    That should come in handy.
    Keeping a shortcut on my desktop.

Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  6. Dude Win User
    It is handy, I always go by the recommended, not the minimum. Thanks

7. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  8. Dude Win User

I cant add anything there, I don't use facebook

9. davidhk Win User
    Could you please recommend a decent Android Tablet which I would use for playing google play store games only.
    I have the latest version of chromecast but I am restricted to games where chromecast is applicable, and there aren't too many of them.
    So, not able to use the TV, a 7" screen tablet is too small for me.

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  10. Coolbeans Win User
    FYI this site is not 100% accurate and should not be used to absolutely identify whether a game can be played or not on a specific system. For instance, you can change the game video settings to improve your game play etc.

Coolbeans, Feb 15, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    Thanks.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What games can I run with these specs? - Similar Threads - games run specs

2. Game is running, but i Can see it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is running, but i Can see it: Hi. I have played fifa 23 clean and Smoth so far, but today i couldent open my game, when i tru to open it, it just saying, this game is running. But i Can see it and i cant play it, plz help...
  3. Can I run microsoft flight simulator 2020 with these specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run microsoft flight simulator 2020 with these specs: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19041 Build 19041Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name LAPTOP-HCHD0ANOSystem Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.System Model ZenBook UX431DA_UM431DASystem Type x64-based PCSystem SKU...
  4. Can I run Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 on bootcamp on Mac on these specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 on bootcamp on Mac on these specs?: Specs: Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB Memory: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5...
  5. Can I run Microsoft Flight simulator on bootcamp on Mac on these specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run Microsoft Flight simulator on bootcamp on Mac on these specs?: Specs: Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB Memory: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5...
  6. Can I run FS2020 on these specs?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I run FS2020 on these specs?: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB, 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8 GB of memory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-fs2020-on-these-specs/e899d4b2-8c46-48b5-9e5a-216ac366425b
  7. Old game won't run, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old game won't run, what can I do?: So I recently bought Spongebob Squarepants the Movie (PC game), it's a game I loved when I was younger and I really wanted to play it again. So I have now installed it and it won't start. When I (try to) open the game I get a blackscreen and then the message "VGA no signal"....
  8. what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?: what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/c14604c7-51e9-44da-80f5-d64fa4767457
  9. How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?: I think I might be getting an HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I am wondering how the following games will run. Here are the specs first: - Intel Core i5 8th Generation 8300H with a processor speed of 2.3 GHz - 8 GB of RAM (SDRAM) - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti...
  10. Is this spec enough to run W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this spec enough to run W10: How do you think this spec laptop will perform with Windows 10 - or would it be better to stick with W7. [img] Thanks 22954