Windows 10: What Happened to Herdprotect?

Discus and support What Happened to Herdprotect? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know what happened to it? I still have it and it works totally fine, I'm just really confused on why it's no longer being distributed.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by technodos, Jul 17, 2017.

1. technodos Win User

What Happened to Herdprotect?

Does anyone know what happened to it? I still have it and it works totally fine, I'm just really confused on why it's no longer being distributed. Thanks!

:)

technodos, Jul 17, 2017

2. What has happened to the essence to what a phone was for

this is ridiculous. if you read the manual for the installation of any car kit it states what you need to do in order to have it switched on when the ignition is off. its just the same as wiring a car stereo to a switch for leaving it on all the time.
    if yours does not do this you can ask the installer to do it for you.

i fail to see how nokia are complicating the issue with the 616. i agree that it does lack a charger and is the most expensive. have you ever seen a car charger? its a very discreet device, i have one myself. i plug in my phone and leave it out of sight in
    the car(i also have a bluetooth car kit. i put the phone in the space next to my ashtray), you could try the same thing(depending on your car) as you dont actually need the phone anywhere near you when you use the 616, as previously mentioned the screen and
    remote take care of all the functions you need.

if you really need a cradle you can buy one, they are less than twenty quid . as i use more than one phone its not a good idea for me. i have one for personal and one for business, but as you have mentioned, you are a heavy business user, you may wish to invest
    in one. probably you could pick one up at www.nokia-accessories.co.uk.

and on your odd comment on the desk stand, well nokia does one for the 6230i also, its called the dcv-14. not only does it charge it also provide a connection to your pc via a dku-2. you can find that on the same site i mentioned above. even though it does
    not charge an extra battery it does give you extra functionality, so i think the designers have done well there.

i am not sure as to what you mean about tony blair though

seraphim---01, Jul 17, 2017
  3. What has happened to the essence to what a phone was for

do you know you can disconnect the car kit from your phone? this means you wont get that issue. also, if you car kit has been installed correctly it will go into standby once the car is switched off (normally about 2 - 3 mins). that way the call gets answered
    on the phone.

seraphim---01, Jul 17, 2017
  4. marsmimar Win User

It looks like they might be working on a major upgrade. No specific info about when they plan to re-release it.

Source: Download herdProtect - Free Anti-Malware Platform

marsmimar, Jul 17, 2017
Thema:

1. What Happened to Herdprotect? - Similar Threads - Happened Herdprotect

2. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  3. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  4. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  5. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  6. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  7. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  8. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  9. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  10. What happen with my laptop?

What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. herdprotect quicksearch