Windows 10: what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification?

Discus and support what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I love these news on notification like any news in usa or France or others. No more. Please help me to get it back on. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenHamer, Jul 19, 2018.

1. what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification?

I love these news on notification like any news in usa or France or others. No more. Please help me to get it back on. Thanks.

:)

KathleenHamer, Jul 19, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification?

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification?

1. what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification? - Similar Threads - happened favorite notification

2. What is happening to my windows?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is happening to my windows?: Since 2 or 3 days i started noticing that most of my standart windows applications dont work right anymore. Microsoft store cant download things the xbox app cant start and download game because gameservices arent downlloaded and cant be downloaded because of the problems...
  3. What happened to my Windows 10 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my Windows 10 Desktop?: Today I logged into to my PC and the Desktop has completely changed. I am showing on the screenshot what it is now. And when I click "start" none of my apps are there, nor are my Genealogy Apps And my Windows Defender icon is no longer on the task bar and neither is my...
  4. What happened to my Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my Windows?: HelloEver since my Windows got corrupted and I had to get a new one, things have been acting really weird. The Photos app stopped opening video files, the MS store was still on an older version, Roblox downloaded from MS kept crashing when opened, etc. I started with the...
  5. What happened to my Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my Windows?: HelloEver since my Windows got corrupted and I had to get a new one, things have been acting really weird. The Photos app stopped opening video files, the MS store was still on an older version, Roblox downloaded from MS kept crashing when opened, etc. I started with the...
  6. Installing a new SDD, what happens to my Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing a new SDD, what happens to my Windows 10 license?: Hello, I have an older computer laying around that I wanted to give away, coincidentelly I also have a SDD that I won't use anywhere so I figuered I'll install it. The process is pretty straight forward, but when this computer was bought it came with either 7 or 8, and I...
  7. What happen to my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happen to my Windows 10?: So I check windows update (AMD - System - 2.89.0.54) and after I download it this morning and when I restarted my laptop the entire screen is becoming really weird like - everything become scaled up to 150% - missing brightness option (It's gone like I can't find it anywhere...
  8. Mail app favorites notification.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app favorites notification.: Hello! I would be grateful if someone could explain a way to make a favorite folder in the Windows 10 Mail app to show a notification when an email arrives to that folder. I have favorited many folders from my email but only the Inbox is giving/showing notifications when an...
  9. My husbands favorite bar has my favorite bar on it now. What happened?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My husbands favorite bar has my favorite bar on it now. What happened?: Two mornings ago, I went on my computer and my husbands favorites bar was across the top. Mine was gone. Now mine are back, but my husbands computer favorites are mine. Help....
  10. What happened to my Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happened to my Windows 10 edition?: I was playing with Winaero Tweaker when suddenly on a restart the "Windows 10 Pro" text and the Windows logo disappeared almost everywhere on my laptop!!! [ATTACH]...