Windows 10: what happened to the DoH feature in windows 10?

Discus and support what happened to the DoH feature in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey, I tried to find some kind of evolution of the dns over https feature in windows 10 on microsoft`s site. didn`t find anything. I know they tested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/liv_v_ei, Feb 27, 2024.

1. what happened to the DoH feature in windows 10?

hey, I tried to find some kind of evolution of the dns over https feature in windows 10 on microsoft`s site. didn`t find anything.
    I know they tested it on some windows 10 version, but I`m not sure if they really removed it in the end.
    anyone knows how did things evolve and why?

submitted by /u/liv_v_ei
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/liv_v_ei, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 27, 2024
  3. MaloK Win User
    DOH Setting on Edge Profiles

We confirmed this a while ago on multiple browsers and started a DOH blocking blacklist that we deployed on all routers. This is generated for Mikrotiks Routers. This is what I block at the moment. Code:

MaloK, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

what happened to the DoH feature in windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

what happened to the DoH feature in windows 10?

1. what happened to the DoH feature in windows 10? - Similar Threads - happened DoH feature

2. Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?: Back in the old photo editor for Microsoft Photos, there were two sliders for light and color and the clarity slider to enhance the photo easy, and it was pretty much done it for me quick. I was wondering how to enhance the photo now because all I see are a bunch of sliders...
  3. Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?: Back in the old photo editor for Microsoft Photos, there were two sliders for light and color and the clarity slider to enhance the photo easy, and it was pretty much done it for me quick. I was wondering how to enhance the photo now because all I see are a bunch of sliders...
  4. What happened to the "Return To MSN Homepage" feature ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the "Return To MSN Homepage" feature ?: Please Help:In the past whenever I was on the MSN homepage & clicked on a scrolling headline or used search it would go to that/those pages & @ the top left there used to be an option "Return To MSN Homepage" you could click on & it would do just that.It has dissapeared & now...
  5. What happened to the "Return To MSN Homepage" feature ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to the "Return To MSN Homepage" feature ?: Please Help:In the past whenever I was on the MSN homepage & clicked on a scrolling headline or used search it would go to that/those pages & @ the top left there used to be an option "Return To MSN Homepage" you could click on & it would do just that.It has dissapeared & now...
  6. What happened to the Timeline in 2004 Feature Update????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happened to the Timeline in 2004 Feature Update????: I know this is an issue with many others. What happened to the once-great Timeline that worked great with 1909, but now, since 2004 Feature Update, completely worthless? I did everything that was recommended. I know activity history available on MS Activity Page etc., but,...
  7. What's happening to Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's happening to Windows 10?: For the last few months, everybody who uses windows on a daily bases is experiencing a lot of bugs, errors, and problems with the windows store, apps, and games. I've got this error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey from xbox game pass for windows. By trying to fix it...
  8. What is happening to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to Windows 10: Hello! I was quite happy using Win10 with a Homegroup, for my Desktop and two laptops. I have an All-in-one printer hanging off the desktop. Everything worked just fine. Then you took away Homegroup and it took me about a week to get my laptops to see the desktop and be...
  9. What is happening to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is happening to Windows 10: Hello! I was quite happy using Win10 with a Homegroup, for my Desktop and two laptops. I have an All-in-one printer hanging off the desktop. Everything worked just fine. Then you took away Homegroup and it took me about a week to get my laptops to see the desktop and be...
  10. What happened to the screen saver feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to the screen saver feature?: All of a sudden I've lost my screen saver function. It used to be under Personalization in the Control Panel but that option has suddenly disappeared from the panel and the 'Settings' panel is next to usless. Now I don't have a screen saver and I have no log on screen...