Windows 10: What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,...

Discus and support What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This used to be near the time of day and date at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10. Microsoft issued some instructions for "safely removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilipVan Itallie, Aug 23, 2018.

1. What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,...

This used to be near the time of day and date at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10.

Microsoft issued some instructions for "safely removing devices" when this icon disappeared.

I used the icon to start my scanner but the icon is missing now.

:)

PhilipVan Itallie, Aug 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

Hello,

We appreciate that you have isolated the issue for us. Since it is not happening to other wireless USB mouse connected to the same PC and to a different PC using the same wireless USB mouse, we can verify that there is no issue with the device connection.
    Also, an outdated device has already been eliminated to the possible cause of this issue. As an initial recommendation, we would suggest that you reset the mouse itself. Here's how:

• Check the bottom of the mouse and look for a small button.
    • Press the button and start moving the mouse until the cursor on the display starts to follow your mouse movements.

Let us know the results. We'll be glad to further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Skalhan Win User

What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,...

connect through USB, WMDC shows the device as "Not Connected"

I am running Windows 7 32 bit. I recently bought a HTC HD2 running Windows Mocile 6.5. The first time I connected through USB, everything went like a breeze for synchronisation.
    Ever since, whenever I try to connect through USB, WMDC shows the device as "Not Connected"

Please suggest

Skalhan, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,...

1. What happened to the icon that looks like a mouse and shows all connected devices like USB,... - Similar Threads - happened icon looks

2. my desktop icons are all showing what looks like a tiny light brown file cabinet in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop icons are all showing what looks like a tiny light brown file cabinet in the...: here is a screen shot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-are-all-showing-what-looks-like-a/e66e64fa-bd79-4aa7-9def-10a2bf3965b5
  3. my desktop icons are all showing what looks like a tiny light brown file cabinet in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my desktop icons are all showing what looks like a tiny light brown file cabinet in the...: here is a screen shot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-are-all-showing-what-looks-like-a/e66e64fa-bd79-4aa7-9def-10a2bf3965b5
  4. Looks like I have no devices...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like I have no devices...: I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up....
  5. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  6. cant access mouse properties in control panel, icon looks like this

cant access mouse properties in control panel, icon looks like this: [ATTACH] whenever i click on it nothing happens submitted by /u/bozkmmmw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzsv24/cant_access_mouse_properties_in_control_panel/
  7. Blank icons. Not all of them but all the steam games look like this.

Blank icons. Not all of them but all the steam games look like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/merlin69-420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikj3pn/blank_icons_not_all_of_them_but_all_the_steam/
  8. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  9. How to make the icons look like this.

How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...
  10. all usb drives external shows device icon ( like unspecified)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all usb drives external shows device icon ( like unspecified): I changed value for power source in powersettings hkey local machine via registry editor. I dont know this problem could be or not, because icon not shows shows only paper white and unspecified device in printers all usb device connected. I disabled usb ports in device...