Windows 10: what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties?

Discus and support what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties? I've had it on every pc build I've had since '98, and its driving me nuts not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1SloMoFo, Oct 11, 2016.

1. 1SloMoFo Win User

what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties?

So, what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties? I've had it on every pc build I've had since '98, and its driving me nuts not having it now. plz, can anyone help?

:)

1SloMoFo, Oct 11, 2016

2. What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem. One thing that MAY help is reporting this in the feedback area for Windows 10. If enough of us report it, they might take a look.

VallabNayak, Oct 11, 2016
  3. What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

You can read my responses in this thread for an answer to your "Why?" questions.

The best way to make your voice heard by Microsoft on any topic is to use the Windows Feedback app to +1 existing feedback and to submit new feedback.

Jeff D - Windows Camera Team, Oct 11, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

It's in File Explorer Options/General/'Click items as follows'

Welcome to the forums btw! *Smile

what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties? [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 11, 2016
  5. 1SloMoFo Win User
    thx, I never thought to look there - obviously.

1SloMoFo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. what happened to the 'single click' option in mouse properties? - Similar Threads - happened 'single click'

2. Single Click option disabling itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single Click option disabling itself: I'm using windows 10 home edition and i had the single click option in file explorer enabled once, but when i toggled to show hidden items it automatically disabled the single click option and now when i try to enable it again, it automatically disables itself as i click...
  3. Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked: This issue began about a month ago and I have been dealing with it ever since, and I am at my wits end trying to resolve it. I have researched, read multiple solutions, and implemented quite a few of them to resolve the double clicking issue but none of them have worked....
  4. Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked: This issue began about a month ago and I have been dealing with it ever since, and I am at my wits end trying to resolve it. I have researched, read multiple solutions, and implemented quite a few of them to resolve the double clicking issue but none of them have worked....
  5. mouse double click on single click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  6. mouse double click on single click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  7. Multi Clicking on Single mouse input.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Clicking on Single mouse input.: So I've tried a few things already, uninstalling mouse drivers and restarting computer, unplugging and replugging my mouse, lowering double click speed.Had previously found a few results on this issue but everything they recommended did not fix the problem.Its worth noting...
  8. Single clicking mouse

Single clicking mouse: Using Windows 8 we could single click to open files etc. How do we do it on Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-clicking-mouse/510d0824-9f14-479e-9b9f-8bd879142c22
  9. Mouse double clicking on single click on Windows 10

Mouse double clicking on single click on Windows 10: Mouse double clicking on single click on windows 10, pretty sure its software issue as: 1) it does not happen on another windows 8 laptop 2) I have managed to solve it temporarily (1 day) after uninstalling all drivers through device manager and restarting my laptop. Also...
  10. Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click: Hi there. I have a generic logitech mouse and since I moved to Windows 10, it's been behaving really weirdly. I am not sure if its the issue with the mouse or is it due to something on Windows 10. When I click on an icon on the desktop with a single click, it sometimes...