Windows 10: What happens if I live in Uk but my OS is in Spanish?

Discus and support What happens if I live in Uk but my OS is in Spanish? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought my laptop in Spain and am familiar with the Spanish OS which I haven't been able to change to English (Windows 7 home premium). Will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alixm, Jul 6, 2015.

1. alixm Win User

What happens if I live in Uk but my OS is in Spanish?

Hi all,
    I bought my laptop in Spain and am familiar with the Spanish OS which I haven't been able to change to English (Windows 7 home premium). Will I still be able to receive my upgrade here in the UK? What will happen? I don't mind if I get Windows 10 in Spanish, I just want to be sure that there won't be any technical problems that will affect my machine badly. Most of the programs I´ve installed such as MS office, Adobe etc run in English - will this cause any problems? Any advice gratefully received.

:)

alixm, Jul 6, 2015

2. what happens if i delet my windows live?

If you delete the primary Windows LIVE account, any apps, games, or music purchased under that account must be repurchased again. Along with that, any remaining Zune Pass subscriptions, XBOX LIVE Gold, and all Microsoft points are herein forfeited. Basically,
    it is like whatever happened with that account is wiped from the world. Plus, you do not get refunded from Microsoft for any purchases made. I suggest contacting Microsoft support if you are having problems with your account before you delete it.

Drunken Joy, Jul 6, 2015
  3. what happens if i delet my windows live?

The only way to remove the windows live ID is to do a hard reset on the phone. That will wipe out any applications you've purchased and your contact data. Also note that you can't backup some data (such as the text messages).

if you put a different live ID on the phone then you'll need to repurchase any applications that you originally had under your other LiveID again.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Jul 6, 2015
  4. AlanWade Win User

I live in Sweden and have the Swedish version of Windows 10 but I also downloaded the English language pack so I can switch between the two languages whenever I want. I think the upgrade will be in the main language of the machine but you will be able to get a language pack to switch it to English should you want to.

AlanWade, Jul 6, 2015
Thema:

1. What happens if I live in Uk but my OS is in Spanish? - Similar Threads - happens live Spanish

2. What happens if I delete system32 folder in non-OS SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if I delete system32 folder in non-OS SSD?: Will it affect my PC? That drive doesn't even use Windows its just there for storage it use to run OS but I use an SSD now Is it safe to delete?...
  3. Problems cloning drive, what happens if I download multiple OS's?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems cloning drive, what happens if I download multiple OS's?: Hello, I just got a new SSD because of my slow HDD. I was having problems cloning the drive they are both 2TB an the problem was files not being able to be read using the CloneHD software. I was wondering if I downloaded windows fresh on my SSD the one that I just got would...
  4. Problems cloning drive, what happens if I download multiple OS's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems cloning drive, what happens if I download multiple OS's?: Hello, I just got a new SSD because of my slow HDD. I was having problems cloning the drive they are both 2TB an the problem was files not being able to be read using the CloneHD software. I was wondering if I downloaded windows fresh on my SSD the one that I just got would...
  5. What will happen to the OEM OS keys after I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What will happen to the OEM OS keys after I uninstall it?: I own a Surface Pro and I was thinking of installing chrome OS and removing the Win 10 installation as it is becoming a bit slow now.So if I install chrome OS and remove the OEM installation, will the keys still be stored on hardware if I plan to install Win 10 in the future?...
  6. What will happen to the OEM OS keys after I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen to the OEM OS keys after I uninstall it?: I own a Surface Pro and I was thinking of installing chrome OS and removing the Win 10 installation as it is becoming a bit slow now.So if I install chrome OS and remove the OEM installation, will the keys still be stored on hardware if I plan to install Win 10 in the future?...
  7. What will happen to the OEM OS keys after I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main?: So guys i am currently running windows 10 but want to install another OS as my main , so i was wondering what happens to my windows when i delete it? Will i be able to get it back on my laptop if i want to go back to windows(it was preinstalled by lenovo and is orginal)?? Is...
  9. What happened to live technical support with remote assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to live technical support with remote assistance: What happened to live technical support with remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-live-technical-support-with/4a4ea58b-fba3-4fd2-ac95-5f6fd79b98af
  10. problem happening to my os

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem happening to my os: my taskbar restarting for a moment while i open chrome or any app on my pc. is happens after update my windows 10. tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-happening-to-my-os/51a37e61-105b-4546-a17e-76f14a3dbc76