Windows 10: Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

Discus and support Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please, Microsoft! Fix this and do it quickly! Do not wait until you realize it is happening to millions! If you need more money, call Bill Gates!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rwjustus, Feb 15, 2019.

1. rwjustus Win User

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

Please, Microsoft! Fix this and do it quickly! Do not wait until you realize it is happening to millions! If you need more money, call Bill Gates! We gave him plenty over the years!

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart and logging in. I have changed nothing! These screw-ups with Automatic Updates are getting ridiculous! Do not blame your customers! We did not do anything to cause it! Internet Explorer is not even my default browser! I have been using Microsoft Edge since the beginning!

:)

rwjustus, Feb 15, 2019

2. Internet Explorer 11 not responding - Windows 10

Hi Kat,

Corrupted Internet Explorer settings are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend removing Internet Explorer form the Windows 10, then add it again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click Turn Windows features on or off in the left pane.
    • Clear the Internet Explorer 11 option.
    • Click OK, then Yes to confirm.
    • Click Restart now to remove the web browser.
    • To re-add Internet Explorer, repeat steps 1 to 3.
    • Select Internet Explorer 11 option.
    • Click OK, then Yes to confirm.
    • Click Restart now.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Oct 10, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

Internet Explorer 11 keeps opening or restarting in Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 and Edge which is my home page however, Internet Explorer 11 keeps opening MSN.com for no apparent reason or perhaps because MSN's home page is updating which causes Internet Explorer to keep re-opening MSN. Suggestions?

Joan Hilboldt, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

1. Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart - Similar Threads - Ever since last

2. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  3. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  4. No internet after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet after last update: After build 21296 i installed the Cumulative update. The result was that i couldn't access my pin number and I had to reset my Ms password. After that, I saw I had no Internet. No troubleshooter worked. I couldn't reset my PC, I can't do anything anymore. Please tell me what...
  5. cortana wont open since last windows update

in Cortana
    cortana wont open since last windows update: since last update cortana does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-open-since-last-windows-update/e6bcdf4f-6ff0-4644-b013-4b153a57eb4c
  6. File explorer freezing since the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer freezing since the last update: I have been unable to use File Explorer since yesterday, coinciding with the installation of update KB4570505. File Explorer will open and run for a few seconds before freezing and displaying "not responding". I am unable to uninstall the update. I tried running a sfc...
  7. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet dropping/crashing ever since update: Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated this feature is really ridiculous, I should be able to go back to any update version I want which it hasn't, I updated 2 days...
  8. Apps not opening since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not opening since last update: Multiple apps have since last update flash opened and closed. Reset Windows did not work. Seems like this has been going on for a while without a fix from Microsoft. When will we get a fix from Microsoft? Version 1809 OS Build 17763.404...
  9. Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open: IE 11 will not open. I’m on Windows 10 and have been trouble free since upgrading from Windows 7 some months ago. I had been using IE 11 without any problems and then had about an hour and a half break. I returned to the PC to find that the programme (IE11)would not open...
  10. Internet Explorer 11 not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 not opening: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23760