Windows 10: what i have to select ?

Discus and support what i have to select ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naveen, Jun 14, 2016.

1. naveen Win User

what i have to select ?

i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what option i have select in tech bench website???? windows 10/windows 10 KN/WINDOWS 10 N/WINDOWS SINGLE LANGUAGE

:)

naveen, Jun 14, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

I want to select what I want to block.

Ask the people who know:
    AdBlock Technical Support

BulldogXX, Jun 14, 2016
  3. I want to select what I want to block.

I downloaded AdBlock Extention , can I select what I want to block instead AdBlock selects what it wants to block?

J. E. 0225, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

what i have to select ?

Hi Naveen, welcome to the Ten Forums.

You select Windows 10. Your Windows 7 will then be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro if your Windows 7 edition is Professional or Ultimate, to Windows 10 Home if your Windows 7 is Home Basic or Home Premium.

Windows 10 N is Windows without Windows Media Player and other media features for those upgrading from Windows 7 N or Windows 8 N, Windows 10 KN the same than Windows 10 N but only for upgrading a Korean Windows 7 or 8, and Windows 10 Single Language for those who upgrade from Windows 8 Single Language.

5. naveen Win User
    I have downloaded windows 10 iso but it showed error while installing so I deleted it....

naveen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

what i have to select ?

1. what i have to select ? - Similar Threads - select

2. Since the latest Win10 update, Windows Explorer crashes when I select several files to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since the latest Win10 update, Windows Explorer crashes when I select several files to...: Don't Microsoft staff actually TEST updates before they are released to users?? Sort this issue out! It's pathetic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-latest-win10-update-windows-explorer/b99239ad-462f-4fd4-aabe-06f75e2742d4
  3. Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it?: Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? I also have 1 video project that won't play the music that I select....
  4. USB Selective Suspend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Selective Suspend: I've got an issue with selective suspend of a thermal printer in Windows 10 and I can't seem to find anywhere that specifically states the length of time Windows will wait. Any chance there's a simple answer for this? I'm able to disable it entirely, but it seems weird that...
  5. Theme settings page scrolling automatically to the top after selecting a Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Theme settings page scrolling automatically to the top after selecting a Theme: hi, i have so many themes and i have a tall big list of themes i scroll down to change the theme and minimize to see how colors look on desktop i go back i found themes have scrolled to top i have to scroll down tens or hundreds theme to find where i stopped i wont...
  6. Audio issue recently - DAC won't play audio - have to keep selecting output devices

Audio issue recently - DAC won't play audio - have to keep selecting output devices: Hello, The past 2 days (not sure if related to the Windows update on 11/8) I'm having trouble with my JDS Labs EL DAC. I use Voicemeter Potatoe to get two outputs simultaneously because I have studio monitors that I play through my Focusrite Scarlette and I have my...
  7. Selection box/area on Desktop is transparent with dotted outline.

Selection box/area on Desktop is transparent with dotted outline.: As the question says, the selection box/area on the desktop is transparent with a dotted outline as you can see in the image below. Generally it is a blue-ish translucent box. This just happened randomly. Also I have a PC and a Laptop and it has happened on both. Windows 10...
  8. PC is freezing constantly and says “Reboot and Select Boot device”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is freezing constantly and says “Reboot and Select Boot device”: This started happening occasionally a couple weeks ago, but it has started to become constant. Sometimes it would freeze when i try to update/uninstall something and sometimes its just random even if I don’t do anything. So I have to cut its power to avoid the message just so...
  9. Quick way to select correct 5.1 speaker option

Quick way to select correct 5.1 speaker option: I have this annoying situation with being able to switch between Stereo and 5.1 that I was hoping you guys could figure out. I have to switch my speaker config to stereo to watch things like YouTube, which aren't in 5.1, so I can get the sound closer to my ears as stereo...
  10. Why does selecting system in windows settings turn off my nvidia color settings?

Why does selecting system in windows settings turn off my nvidia color settings?: Whenever I select the system option in windows settings my nvidia color profile goes back to default. Is there a way to keep this from happening? This is on windows version 1903 Video submitted by /u/HunkHills [link] [comments]...