Windows 10: what i have to select ?

Discus and support what i have to select ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naveen, Jun 14, 2016.

1. naveen Win User

what i have to select ?

i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what option i have select in tech bench website???? windows 10/windows 10 KN/WINDOWS 10 N/WINDOWS SINGLE LANGUAGE

:)

naveen, Jun 14, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

I want to select what I want to block.

Ask the people who know:
    AdBlock Technical Support

BulldogXX, Jun 14, 2016
  3. I want to select what I want to block.

I downloaded AdBlock Extention , can I select what I want to block instead AdBlock selects what it wants to block?

J. E. 0225, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

what i have to select ?

Hi Naveen, welcome to the Ten Forums.

You select Windows 10. Your Windows 7 will then be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro if your Windows 7 edition is Professional or Ultimate, to Windows 10 Home if your Windows 7 is Home Basic or Home Premium.

Windows 10 N is Windows without Windows Media Player and other media features for those upgrading from Windows 7 N or Windows 8 N, Windows 10 KN the same than Windows 10 N but only for upgrading a Korean Windows 7 or 8, and Windows 10 Single Language for those who upgrade from Windows 8 Single Language.

5. naveen Win User
    I have downloaded windows 10 iso but it showed error while installing so I deleted it....

naveen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

what i have to select ?

1. what i have to select ? - Similar Threads - select

2. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  3. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  4. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.: Is there anything new or different? These are the two methods from 2016. Thank you.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-all-of-a-sudden-not-selecting-anything/4436908b-1ee3-4cb6-b744-4685add13407...
  6. Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.

Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.: Is there anything new or different? These are the two methods from 2016. Thank you.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-all-of-a-sudden-not-selecting-anything/4436908b-1ee3-4cb6-b744-4685add13407...
  7. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  8. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  9. Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode: I am trying to clean install windows 11 from usb and got stuck with Other Users sign in Screen. image attachedThen I am trying to bypass this by following the youtube link attached to try going into safe mode but selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode.It just...
  10. Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode

Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode: I am trying to clean install windows 11 from usb and got stuck with Other Users sign in Screen. image attachedThen I am trying to bypass this by following the youtube link attached to try going into safe mode but selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode.It just...