Windows 10: What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2.

Discus and support What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2 and it takes me to a blue screen that says CMOS setup utility. And at the bottom it says press f10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FolkishDrake55, Aug 25, 2018.

1. What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2.

What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2 and it takes me to a blue screen that says CMOS setup utility. And at the bottom it says press f10 to save and exit set up but every time I do that the computer resets and go back the to error screen again.

:)

FolkishDrake55, Aug 25, 2018

2. AHCI Port 0 Device Error Press F2 to resume,,, unable to fix please help

AHCI Port 0 Device Error : Press F2 to resume

How do you fix? what caused this?

diane_jones, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 25, 2018
  4. What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2.

"AHCI port 0 device error"

How do I prevent "AHCI port 0 device error from occurring at startup?

ClaudeCrawshaw, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2.

1. What is AHCI Port Device Error I can only press F2. - Similar Threads - AHCI Port Device

2. AHCI Port Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AHCI Port Error: I have a pc with a 512gb ssd, windows 10 pro 22h2, and I recently got this error called AHCI Port 1 not working in BIOSToo bad i don't remember the error exactly but it was something similar to that.I was using my pc and It suddenly just froze and I tried Alt + Tab, Ctrl +...
  3. AHCI Port Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AHCI Port Error: I have a pc with a 512gb ssd, windows 10 pro 22h2, and I recently got this error called AHCI Port 1 not working in BIOSToo bad i don't remember the error exactly but it was something similar to that.I was using my pc and It suddenly just froze and I tried Alt + Tab, Ctrl +...
  4. AHCI Port Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Press DEL or F2 Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Press DEL or F2 Problem: Hello!I'm not well in Computers,I can't even say if I have Windows 10 or 11.and I can't even look that up anymore.I started my Computer today and I can't manage to get past following message:Please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS setting.I haven't find anything problem...
  6. Press DEL or F2 Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Press DEL or F2 Problem: Hello!I'm not well in Computers,I can't even say if I have Windows 10 or 11.and I can't even look that up anymore.I started my Computer today and I can't manage to get past following message:Please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS setting.I haven't find anything problem...
  7. Ahci Port 5 Device Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ahci Port 5 Device Error: Each time I turn on my computer it keeps saying achi port 5 device error what do I need to buy/do to fix this, I can’t use my computer at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ahci-port-5-device-error/ecfb140e-21fd-453d-9b3f-32f9a2bb8d93
  8. AHCI Port0 device error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AHCI Port0 device error: Whenever I reboot my desktop computer, I get this AHCI Port0 device error. It tells me to hit F2 to resume, which takes me to the CMOS Setup Utility. I exit out of that and all seems fine. I read that this could possibly be a hard drive failure. When I try to do a backup,...
  9. AHCI PORT0 DEVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AHCI PORT0 DEVICE ERROR: After most recent win10 update I now get ahci error that gives me the option to continue by clicking F1 (I think). After clicking computer boots normally. I checked the bios and sata mode is set to AHCI. Not a big deal but now I have to be present to boot the computer or...
  10. AHCI PORT0 DEVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AHCI PORT0 DEVICE ERROR: After most recent win10 update I now get ahci error that gives me the option to continue by clicking F1 (I think). After clicking computer boots normally. I checked the bios and sata mode is set to AHCI. Not a big deal but now I have to be present to boot the computer or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AHCI Port 1 device error press f2 to resume

2. ahci port 1 device error press f2 windows 10