Windows 10: what is an iso

Discus and support what is an iso in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what is an iso https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-an-iso/acaa9c60-ceec-4325-9a7c-c37d55e55b1a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robyn Hull, Jan 25, 2023 at 6:12 PM.

1. what is an iso

what is an iso

:)

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

4. HAT
    hat Win User

what is an iso

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

Thema:

what is an iso

1. what is an iso - Similar Threads - iso

2. How do i download win 11 iso file??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download win 11 iso file??: Hello... I was trying to download windows 11 iso file english language but when i confirmed , it was showing this error -We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging...
  3. How do i download win 11 iso file??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i download win 11 iso file??: Hello... I was trying to download windows 11 iso file english language but when i confirmed , it was showing this error -We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging...
  4. Windows 10 Infinite repair loop with ISO USB.

Windows 10 Infinite repair loop with ISO USB.: Can't reset or repair; immediately fails, reverts changes and reboots back to advanced options.I have no backup images or system restore points.In CMD, all sfc and dism commands fail. Gives errors 6 and 50, can't write to drive. Disabled auto recovery, recovery screen says...
  5. Windows 10 Infinite repair loop with ISO USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Infinite repair loop with ISO USB.: Can't reset or repair; immediately fails, reverts changes and reboots back to advanced options.I have no backup images or system restore points.In CMD, all sfc and dism commands fail. Gives errors 6 and 50, can't write to drive. Disabled auto recovery, recovery screen says...
  6. Windows 10 Infinite repair loop with ISO USB.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. what is an iso

what is an iso: what is an iso https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-an-iso/acaa9c60-ceec-4325-9a7c-c37d55e55b1a
  8. I could make a windows 10 ISO image with Media Creation tool but I don't have a product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could make a windows 10 ISO image with Media Creation tool but I don't have a product...: I have a virus on my laptop. My anti-virus can't stop it. I downloaded 'media creation tool' on another PC. It gives me several options:1. to make a windows 10 ISO image with it and then copy that to a flash drive, hopefully to reinstall it from the flash drive I think...
  9. I could make a windows 10 ISO image with Media Creation tool but I don't have a product...

I could make a windows 10 ISO image with Media Creation tool but I don't have a product...: I have a virus on my laptop. My anti-virus can't stop it. I downloaded 'media creation tool' on another PC. It gives me several options:1. to make a windows 10 ISO image with it and then copy that to a flash drive, hopefully to reinstall it from the flash drive I think...
  10. I could make a windows 10 ISO image with Media Creation tool but I don't have a product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation