Windows 10: what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10?

Discus and support what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few year ago I used mp3 wrap but the one on my computer doesn't work any more. What do you think is the best way to go? I have 17 mp3s that I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hill0093, Nov 3, 2017.

1. hill0093 Win User

what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10?

A few year ago I used mp3 wrap but the one on my computer doesn't work any more.
    What do you think is the best way to go?
    I have 17 mp3s that I would like to make into one.

:)

hill0093, Nov 3, 2017

2. Best MP3 player for E61?

Free or bought, what's the best MP3 player for the E61?

purdiecomms, Nov 3, 2017
  3. WHAT is the best program to use to ave homemade videos to dvd

Hi,

To save your videos to a DVD, you will need to burn it. Unfortunately, Windows 10 no longer have a built in DVD burner. For this concern, we recommend that you search on Windows store for available burner app, there will be various free applications and
    you can select the highest rated application.

Thank you.

Marielle Cas, Nov 3, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

WavePad Audio Editing Software - NCH Software

Edwin, Nov 4, 2017
  5. davidhk Win User
    Combining 17 mp3s would be way way beyond my ambition and imagination.
    I did combine 3 mps using Audacity.

Download | Audacity®

Adding : Audacity is a Free program.

davidhk, Nov 4, 2017
  6. hill0093 Win User
    I tried mergemp3. It took a little trial learning but it worked.
    At least for a short trial.

hill0093, Nov 4, 2017
  7. dmesal Win User
    Good Day

i have been using Freemake for quit a while it will convert and join files of varying type video and audio

DME

dmesal, Nov 4, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

Cut MP3 Join MP3 with Simple MP3 Cutter Joiner Editor
    -free

what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10? [​IMG]

You can add multiple files by selecting them, then clicking 'Open'.

I don't know if this decodes the mp3 files first. I suspect it does- it can convert as well. (Output in a different format). Essentially a simple audio editor. (And bear in mind that if your mp3's differed in format, decoding would be necessary anyway).

Also see
    MP3 Cutter Joiner Free Free MP3 Cutter Software and Free Audio Joiner Software

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10? - Similar Threads - best free program

2. What is the best Aero Glass program for win 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best Aero Glass program for win 10.: I just got startisback and im looking to complete my look. Is the one hosted on Glass8.eu safe? submitted by /u/Oversurge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky4ymn/what_is_the_best_aero_glass_program_for_win_10/
  3. What's the best free LAN chat solution for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best free LAN chat solution for Windows 10?: Scenario: Everyone at home is either working or schooling from home, but located in different areas/rooms in the house. All are using Windows 10 and are connected to the same wifi network. For quick exchanges or exchanges that can be best communicated over chat, what's the...
  4. What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?: I was having 360 Anti Virus. But, someone has suggested AVG or Avast. I switched to AVG. But, my computer has become slow and the free service was limited to just normal scan. It was not resolving issues it has brought out. Trying to instal Avast now. Please suggest the best...
  5. What free app can be used to combine photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What free app can be used to combine photos?: Because I wanted to be able to show a before and after comparison to make it easier to understand. So the important qualification here is 'free'! Hehe. TIA....
  6. What is the best PC & Mac Antivirus for free

What is the best PC & Mac Antivirus for free: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-pc-mac-antivirus-for-free/7405a212-3059-49f2-adf8-5a18a9a7c34c
  7. What's the Best Program to Check for Malware?

What's the Best Program to Check for Malware?: I'd like to know what's the best program to check for malware on my PC? 110997
  8. fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, what is the best free antivirus

fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, what is the best free antivirus: I just rebuilt a Lenovo Edge laptop and installed Windows 10 pro on it, it is using the windows defender security but wondering what the best free antivirus is for windows 10 pro since I do not want to have issues with it and also do not want to have to reinstall the os due...
  9. What are the best free antivirus programs right now?

What are the best free antivirus programs right now?: I've used Malwarebytes + Windows Defender for years now to protect my PC and remove malware/viruses whenever I get something nasty. But lately Malwarebytes looks like its moving away from that basic, free program that I was so good. Can anyone confirm or deny its loss of...
  10. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163