Windows 10: What is "cloud content"?

Discus and support What is "cloud content"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; could someone please clarify what is "cloud content"? would it effect weather app? [img] 110785 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by n00bhere, May 22, 2018.

1. n00bhere Win User

What is "cloud content"?

could someone please clarify what is "cloud content"?

would it effect weather app?

What is "cloud content"? [​IMG]

:)

n00bhere, May 22, 2018
  2. randybw57 Win User

What does 'Show my Cloud-only content from OneDrive' setting do?

In the Photos App Settings there is an item listed as 'Show my Cloud-only content from OneDrive'.

What does that setting do?

If I turn it on (or off) what changes in the app?

My Photos App Settings for Sources already includes users\randy\Onedrive\Pictures.

Doesn't that already provide access to all my OneDrive photos?

Thanks!

randybw57, May 22, 2018
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 22, 2018
Thema:

What is "cloud content"?

1. What is "cloud content"? - Similar Threads - cloud content

2. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  3. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  4. How do I enable Cloud Content Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable Cloud Content Search: I want use cloud content search all the time but for some reason, today it just stopped working is there any way to get it to work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cloud-content-search/537d8579-2508-42b1-85f9-beb2d032ec4f
  5. How do I enable Cloud Content Search

How do I enable Cloud Content Search: I want use cloud content search all the time but for some reason, today it just stopped working is there any way to get it to work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cloud-content-search/537d8579-2508-42b1-85f9-beb2d032ec4f
  6. How to enable or disable Cloud Content Search in Taskbar search box in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Cloud Content Search in Taskbar search box in Windows 10: Windows Search can show search results from your cloud storage accounts. However, if you want to enable or disable Cloud Content Search in the Taskbar search box, here is how you can do that. It is possible to turn it on or off using Windows Settings, Registry Editor, and...
  7. My Microsoft cloud contents of the other computers; I can do that

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Microsoft cloud contents of the other computers; I can do that: My Microsoft cloud exposed to let me access the cloud in all my computers in the contents of the other computers I can do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-cloud-contents-of-the-other-computers/ba5c4d60-12c8-4204-8238-9d3b17cd1928"
  8. Photo app: show cloud-only content with onedrive for business (work or school accounts)

Photo app: show cloud-only content with onedrive for business (work or school accounts): Hello, short question: Is there a way to set photo to display cloud-only content when the content is on OneDrive for business. longer explanation of the question: I had to switch between my office365 home subscription to office 365 for business. As a result, I had to...
  9. How to disable Storage Sense questions about locally available cloud content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable Storage Sense questions about locally available cloud content: I have turned on Storage Sense with the purpose of cleaning up temporary folders and the Download folder. However, I do not want Storage Sense to delete locally available cloud content and thereby I configured the "Content will become online-only if not opened for more than:"...
  10. Enable or Disable Show Cloud Content in Search Results in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Show Cloud Content in Search Results in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Show Cloud Content in Search Results in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Show Cloud Content in Search Results in Windows 10 Search on your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows. Starting with Windows 10 build...