Windows 10: What is GLCKIO2

Discus and support What is GLCKIO2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I boot my new computer, I'm constantly told that GLCKIO2.sys cannot load. What is it? What's if for? Do I need it? Is there a new version that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by petun tahd, Feb 12, 2024.

1. What is GLCKIO2

When I boot my new computer, I'm constantly told that GLCKIO2.sys cannot load. What is it? What's if for? Do I need it? Is there a new version that I should download?

:)

petun tahd, Feb 12, 2024

2. service failing to start causing pc to blue screen

If you want to delete the "GLCKIO2" service, run this command from admin Command Prompt.

SC.EXE DELETE GLCKIO2

I think the BSOD is a different issue altogether. More information about it (or uploading the minidumps) should help.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Constant BSOD Issues

Since you renamed GLCKIO2.sys to GLCKIO2.sys.old, it lost its properties.

With this screenshot, I wanted to know who is the manufacturer of this driver.

Anyway, when you next BSOD, post the dump file here.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 12, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

What is GLCKIO2

BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe

1) Uninstall the driver / software related to: glckio2.sys
    RGBFusion 2.0

2) Uninstall AVG antivirus using the applicable uninstall tool: Install AVG on your PC, Mac | AVG installation files

3) Make sure Microsoft defender is on

Code:
    Code:

zbook, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

What is GLCKIO2

1. What is GLCKIO2 - Similar Threads - GLCKIO2

2. What is GLCKIO2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is GLCKIO2: When I boot my new computer, I'm constantly told that GLCKIO2.sys cannot load. What is it? What's if for? Do I need it? Is there a new version that I should download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-glckio2/77a379c3-9d1b-4a6e-abcf-e0735186bfaa