Windows 10: what is going on with store app updates?

Discus and support what is going on with store app updates? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I logged into my backup computer, went to the app store and saw I had 6 updates waiting for me, I hit install and then noticed the two of the updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tcman50, Sep 17, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

what is going on with store app updates?

I logged into my backup computer, went to the app store and saw I had 6 updates waiting for me, I hit install and then noticed the two of the updates were for net framework packages, say what, how are these considered app updates?

what is going on with store app updates? [​IMG]

:)

tcman50, Sep 17, 2015
  2. #Babs Win User

What is going on with LUMIA?

A big "like" from my side as well!

#Babs, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Sam Nome Win User
    What is going on with LUMIA?

I FULLY agree with you.

Sam Nome, Sep 17, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

It's .Net Native, not .Net. .Net Native is a way to write .Net apps to create Windows Store apps.

Mystere, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

1. what is going on with store app updates? - Similar Threads - going store app

2. What is going on with the mail app?!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with the mail app?!!!: This morning i went into the app and in to the inbox only to be faced with 'nothing has arrived yet' i have thousands of emails - after moments of panic i looked and saw that there were 2 new folders at the bottom of the list of folders OwaFV15.1ALLFocused and...
  3. What is going on with the mail app?!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with the mail app?!!!: This morning i went into the app and in to the inbox only to be faced with 'nothing has arrived yet' i have thousands of emails - after moments of panic i looked and saw that there were 2 new folders at the bottom of the list of folders OwaFV15.1ALLFocused and...
  4. The store doesn't update its apps. What to do?

The store doesn't update its apps. What to do?: Hello all here. As the title says, the store is a bit moody and seems it doesn't bother to update its own apps. After my last clean install on the 10 February, there was only one app updated - the English Local Experience Pack, that occured on the 12 Feb. Since that -...
  5. Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Malijaffri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krlq33/umm_whats_going_on_what_are_these_program_apps_in/
  6. What is going on with Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is going on with Windows Update?: Windows did an automatic update on my computer last night, and I have a couple of questions/topics for discussion about it: 1: My computer has always had a wonky touch screen. A year or so ago, I disabled my touch screen via regedit using this helpful guide:...
  7. Microsoft Store issues, what the hell is going on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store issues, what the hell is going on?: Ok so I have two of my computers up and they both are running into similar issues with the Microsoft Store. Like the install button is greyed out on apps, Apps that are downloading are stuck on Starting Download, and sometimes it just freezes and I have to close it. I've...
  8. What Is Going On With Update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is Going On With Update 1803: For the second time, Microsoft has overridden my settings for Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer in services and forced a download of 1803. And predictably it caused problems. After the update Windows would not even start. Thankfully, I have a system image and...
  9. Whats going on with updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Whats going on with updates: Just checked history and all failed,everything else has update in office and security. Where do I begin? All update have worked before december, running OS build 14393.576 now. *Sick Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)...
  10. store app updates - you're good to go

store app updates - you're good to go: only a minor thing. But I never ever let the store app update apps automatically. I prefer not to let them update on their own just in case I shut down mid update in the background or something. these native apps are flakey enough without the risk. Anyways, I usually check...