Windows 10: What is messagingservice under Application Services

Discus and support What is messagingservice under Application Services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: I found this file under Application Services, when I sorted through the startup-items of Win10 via Startup Manager in Glary Utilities. Its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FranclinHumanis, Apr 5, 2019.

1. What is messagingservice under Application Services

Hello: I found this file under Application Services, when I sorted through the startup-items of Win10 via Startup Manager in Glary Utilities.

Its properties-panel shows that it is supposed to be a svchost, owned by Microsoft.

I searched the Internet; no results; then searched Microsoft-website; no results!

Can anyone help?

See screenclips below:

What is messagingservice under Application Services 3fe4816a-d10b-4dca-8ff0-a49373d247e7?upload=true.png

What is messagingservice under Application Services 4c3d5393-20ad-4bad-9fd6-da1bf7870710?upload=true.png

:)

FranclinHumanis, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. To be able to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Which MessagingService are you referring?
    • What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

It would be great if you can help us with a screenshot of the services page along with the error message.
    Please refer how to include a screenshot in
    your post
    to upload the screenshot.

Note: Make sure you don’t capture any personal information while taking the screenshot

Please reply with the requested information to assist you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 2, 2019
  4. What is messagingservice under Application Services

Windows 10 Applications Do Not Sync & Applications Can't Be Downloaded

Hi Zack,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Let's follow the below steps to fix Windows update issue.

Step 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.

Method 2: Let's follow the below steps to fix Windows store issue.

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: if the issue persists, I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

What is messagingservice under Application Services

1. What is messagingservice under Application Services - Similar Threads - messagingservice under Application

2. what is Mercury from Apps and services under microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is Mercury from Apps and services under microsoft account?: I already went ahead and remove it, I got this email today I am not sure if Mercury is connected to EA games or something else I also have Gog Galaxy and Epic Games Launcher and my wireless gaming mouse new mouse is using Logitech G Hub software. G502X Lightspeed and...
  3. what is Mercury from Apps and services under microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is Mercury from Apps and services under microsoft account?: I already went ahead and remove it, I got this email today I am not sure if Mercury is connected to EA games or something else I also have Gog Galaxy and Epic Games Launcher and my wireless gaming mouse new mouse is using Logitech G Hub software. G502X Lightspeed and...
  4. "Meet Now" icon in task bar. What is the underlying application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Meet Now" icon in task bar. What is the underlying application?: What is this "Meet Now" icon? What crapplet is it representing? Is this supposed to be Teams? I recently installed Teams app for a webinar. But I have disabled Teams autostartup in Taskmanager, so it should not be running. .HOW DO I KILL IT!.I don't do person to person...
  5. "Meet Now" icon in task bar. What is the underlying application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Meet Now" icon in task bar. What is the underlying application?: What is this "Meet Now" icon? What crapplet is it representing? Is this supposed to be Teams? I recently installed Teams app for a webinar. But I have disabled Teams autostartup in Taskmanager, so it should not be running. .HOW DO I KILL IT!.I don't do person to person...
  6. "Meet Now" icon in task bar. What is the underlying application?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. what is this service/application {30a1588d-127b-4cc0-ba47-b11825f07731}?

what is this service/application {30a1588d-127b-4cc0-ba47-b11825f07731}?: Hello while restarting my laptop, this appears: [ATTACH] I would like to know more about this service/app and why it prevents the restart? Thank you...
  8. Services Application

Services Application: Hello all , My services application is not working, when I tried to open it, it says the services can't be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enable access associated with it.. Same problem with access control editor.Please help....
  9. applications and service logs

in Windows 10 Customization
    applications and service logs: I only get Internet Explorer on my Dell, but I want to use Firefox. Microsoft tries every way to steer me away from Firefox. Why is Firefox or Chrome not on the list? I'll make sure the next computer I buy has nothing to do with Microsoft or McAfee. I have a good paid for...
  10. What are these services?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these services?: I am unable to find anything on-line about whether I should disable them or celebrate them. CDPUser_26fc94a Contact Data_26fc94a Messaging Service-26fc94a Synchost_26fc94a User Data Access_26fc94a User Data Storage_26fc94a John 76528

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messagingservice_ windows 10