Windows 10: What is New with Xbox Customer Support

Discus and support What is New with Xbox Customer Support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

What is New with Xbox Customer Support

Source: What’s New with Xbox Customer Support - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Xbox Assist: Personalized Customer Support

Source: Introducing Xbox Assist: Personalized Customer Support - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. What is New with Xbox Customer Support - Similar Threads - Xbox Customer Support

2. Customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  3. Customer support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  4. Customer support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Customer Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Customer Support: I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get into contact with a actual human being and even after filling out the information so I could get a call and once I did I would proceed to immediately get a call that has no one talking to me and then hanging up after 15 seconds...
  6. customer support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    customer support: Why does MS pretend to have customer support? I have never gotten any help from them. I asked a simple question in chat, why doesn't my battery light on my MS wireless 2000 keyboard work when the keyboard does work. I changed the batteries and the indicator is showing about...
  7. Customer support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Customer support: Has anyone else had a horrific time dealing with microsoft support? I was hung up on twice and when i managed to get through to someone who could help me i struggled to understand them because of their heavy indian accent. Their accent was so strong and their pronunciation...
  8. What is wrong with your customer support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is wrong with your customer support?: I called for customer support because I have an issue where I need to actually talk with a person. I waited over an hour for a call back, which was fine as the estimate was 90 minutes. So, no worries there. Someone took down my info, opened a ticket, and put me on hold for a...
  9. customer support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    customer support: I need to speak to someone within Microsoft. Virtual agent does give option for complaints and the 2 phone numbers I have got online are a waste of time. I really need a number for the UK...
  10. Customer Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customer Support: I had a oerson from Tech support help me fix my computer. They were very helpful and I want to fill out a survey for the oerson but I did not get the email. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/d2f1b96d-55ae-4809-8a78-b9d2400cde82