Windows 10: what is oakomscouldforce fj?

Discus and support what is oakomscouldforce fj? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; description says "SnowWood". Its running on background when I checked task manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anon_553, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Anon_553 Win User

what is oakomscouldforce fj?

description says "SnowWood". Its running on background when I checked task manager.

:)

Anon_553, Mar 1, 2024

2. Fj camara not working

Fj camara not workingthe error is WIN_20200405_100906.MP4 it's likely the file is an unsupported format

odai (omkhamayseh09), Mar 1, 2024
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (snp2uvc.sys) FJ Camera solution

For those who get a blue screen after installing Windows 10 drivers for FJ camera. In my case, a Fujitsu Lifebook A AH531 series would crash after installing (automatically) the Windows 10 drivers. When installing the one provided by Fujitsu (for Windows
    7) the camera won't work.

so what I did and it now seems to work:

1) I remove the device and its drivers.

2) I manually search for a device based on Windows predefined hardware list

3) In category Cameras, it shows 2 drivers: a generic USB and the FJ Camera one.

4) I select the USB generic

5) Camera works and seems I don't have the BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (snp2uvc.sys) crash.

Hope it helps

Konstantinos Ziakas, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Andy_Free Win User

Sonix - Camera - FJ Camera - Error 0x800f0203

Ruth,

Thanks for your expertise and advice.

However, the link you quoted - Fujitsu America Support - does not appear to have updated drivers for the FJ Camera and Windows 10. This site does not even recognize the serial number of my Lifebook - maybe because I am in the UK and not US.

I have searched the Fujitsu UK web pages (which does recognize the serial number) and can not see FJ Camera driver updates for Windows 10 - only updates for XP, Vista and Windows 7- I have Windows 10 x64.

I still get the error message "Sonix - Camera - FJ Camera - Error 0x800f0203" when Windows 10 tries to update the FJ Camera software. I am assuming Windows 10 Update has a software update, but something is stopping it download.

I have tried uninstall in Device Manager for the FJ camera.

I have tried uninstall in properties for the FJ camera.

I am really at a loss. Although, as it does not seem to stop other Windows Updates, and it does not seem to impinge on other operations on my Lifebook, I think it is time to forget and ignore.

Thanks once again,

Andy

Andy_Free, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

1. what is oakomscouldforce fj? - Similar Threads - oakomscouldforce

2. what is oakomscouldforce fj?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is oakomscouldforce fj?: description says "SnowWood". Its running on background when I checked task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-oakomscouldforce-fj/7dabd5ba-0845-4d1f-9d6e-4fa9944e4670
  3. what is oakomscouldforce fj?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is oakomscouldforce fj?: description says "SnowWood". Its running on background when I checked task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-oakomscouldforce-fj/7dabd5ba-0845-4d1f-9d6e-4fa9944e4670