Windows 10: What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?

Discus and support What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This how to geek article discusses what may be safe to delete after running the new tool to free space included with the Creator's Spring Update. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gator5000e, May 6, 2018.

1. What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?

This how to geek article discusses what may be safe to delete after running the new tool to free space included with the Creator's Spring Update. I am really not sure after reading what we should or should not delete. CAn anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

Free Up Disk Space Now with Storage Sense in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

:)

Gator5000e, May 6, 2018
Thema:

What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?

1. What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options? - Similar Threads - Safe Delete File

2. Are these files safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are these files safe to delete?: In my "Other People" tab, it says this is using nearly 80GB of my C Drive Storage, so I navigated to my Users folder only to find THOUSANDS of folders, are these safe to delete? They seem to be created each time I log in to my system, and hold absolutely nothing of value, yet...
  3. Are these files safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these files safe to delete?: In my "Other People" tab, it says this is using nearly 80GB of my C Drive Storage, so I navigated to my Users folder only to find THOUSANDS of folders, are these safe to delete? They seem to be created each time I log in to my system, and hold absolutely nothing of value, yet...
  4. Are these files safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is Windows.old and is it safe to delete it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is Windows.old and is it safe to delete it?: I just reseted by pc about 2 days ago and while I was checking my files I found this folder named Windows.old. I clicked its properties and it has a size 8 gb on it. Is it safe to delete it? submitted by /u/VernabR [link] [comments]...
  6. What is DumpStack.log.tmp is it safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is DumpStack.log.tmp is it safe to delete?: Hello, I just upgrade my Windows 10 to version 2004 Wise Drive Cleaner wants to delete C:\DumpStack.log.tmp Is safe to Delete manually? What this file contains? Thanks 162721
  7. What are some files extension that are safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are some files extension that are safe to delete?: I wanna know some file extensions that are safe to delete, like ".dmp" files ...etc. submitted by /u/Rachid90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htoekq/what_are_some_files_extension_that_are_safe_to/
  8. What Chrome files are safe to delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    What Chrome files are safe to delete: I am on a quest to delete Chrome files that are not needed. I see several in Adobe but assume those are needed. Tons of files with the chrome name. Did delete the main chrome folder and I did not seem to make a difference so far. I have never installed Chrome but I get...
  9. Are/What pak files are safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are/What pak files are safe to delete?: I was recently running low on space so i thought i should delete giant files.I went to This PC then i clicked on the Local Disk and I searched size:gigantic.When i searched it all of the files we're pak files.I recently downloaded Fortnite for my little cousin, and before I...
  10. What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?: This is why I suggested it as some people/organisations prefer not to use 3rd party. I do too, windows have that very long time, no need for 3rd party programs. I just like to uninstall programs properly with Revo uninstaller and that keeps disks and system cleaner.