Windows 10: What is SLUI in windows 10?

Discus and support What is SLUI in windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I contacted Microsoft customer support representative on the tollfree number about an enquiry, they asked for my product id and product key saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by its Benoy here, Jul 28, 2018.

1. What is SLUI in windows 10?

When I contacted Microsoft customer support representative on the tollfree number about an enquiry, they asked for my product id and product key saying its for validation purposes. I gave him the product id but did not know where to find the product key. The person on the phone said about opening SLUI to see the product key. But when I opened SLUI, the screen went to selecting country option and after selecting, it went to a screen saying 'call and provide your installation ID' and the customer care support person said that's not it and asked me to close it which I did. I did not provide him the product key. Anyways I just wanted to know what is SLUI? is it the space to see the product key? what is it exactly?

:)

its Benoy here, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 28, 2018
  4. What is SLUI in windows 10?

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

What is SLUI in windows 10?

1. What is SLUI in windows 10? - Similar Threads - SLUI

2. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    slui 4 shows nothing: HiI'm repairing a Lenovo Laptop for a friend that is no english fluent.The laptop was w8.1 and in the end I reached to upgrade it to w10 after I deleted the whole SoftwareDistribution folder. I used the usual upgrade path, run setup.exe from the USB key built by the MS Media...
  3. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slui 4 shows nothing: HiI'm repairing a Lenovo Laptop for a friend that is no english fluent.The laptop was w8.1 and in the end I reached to upgrade it to w10 after I deleted the whole SoftwareDistribution folder. I used the usual upgrade path, run setup.exe from the USB key built by the MS Media...
  4. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SLUI 4 Doesn't work

SLUI 4 Doesn't work: Hello, I recently purchased a new desktop computer. The company I bought it from, if I'm not mistaken, installed a trial version of Windows 10 on my computer. Later, I purchased an OEM license key online. They asked me to follow the steps below:Activate the key. If you...
  6. SLUI 4 Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SLUI 4 Doesn't work: Hello, I recently purchased a new desktop computer. The company I bought it from, if I'm not mistaken, installed a trial version of Windows 10 on my computer. Later, I purchased an OEM license key online. They asked me to follow the steps below:Activate the key. If you...
  7. SLUI 4 Doesn't work

8. Slui 4 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it....
  9. Slui 4 is not working

Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it....
  10. Slui 4 is not working

Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it.I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slui 04

2. slui 04 phone

3. slui 04 windows 10

4. slui 04 usa,
  5. slui 4 command not working,
  6. slui 04 command,
  7. slui 4 not working,
  8. slui3,
  9. slui4,
  10. SLUI0-4,
  11. slui 04 windows 10 pro,