Windows 10: What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ?

Discus and support What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is a widely known problem with Windows which causes unwanted actions by various peripheral devices. In my specific case the victim is a Canon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Groundhog2, Feb 20, 2024.

1. What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ?

There is a widely known problem with Windows which causes unwanted actions by various peripheral devices. In my specific case the victim is a Canon Laser printer This is a Canon ImageClass MF267 dw II S/N 4KW05087 purchased in April 2023. Canon technical support spent a lengthy time with me recently trying various resets and printer controls such as turning spooling on and off and back on and finally drove away the disease yesterday. Today it has returned.The disease is: Every time the printer is powered on a single unwanted

:)

Groundhog2, Feb 20, 2024
  2. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ?

Facebook alerts 14M to privacy bug that changed status to public

Read more: Facebook alerts 14M to privacy bug that changed status composer to public TechCrunch

Brink, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ?

1. What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ? - Similar Threads - status fixing Bug

2. What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is status of fixing this Windows Bug ?: There is a widely known problem with Windows which causes unwanted actions by various peripheral devices. In my specific case the victim is a Canon Laser printer This is a Canon ImageClass MF267 dw II S/N 4KW05087 purchased in April 2023. Canon technical support spent...
  3. What is latest status of TiWorker.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is latest status of TiWorker.exe?: My HP Envy computer is still running Windows 10 and is not qualified for 11. Within the past month, TiWorker.exe has begun registering constant 38% of my CPU usage as shown by Resource Monitor. I am assuming the change is through regular Windows Updates; no other unusual...
  4. Is that a bug or what ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is that a bug or what ?: I installed a third party Firewall which should disable Windows Firewall but when i go to Control panel i can see that Windows Firewall is Still on and running while if i go to setting and then update and security everything is greyed there and it seens like Windows Firewall...
  5. What Is The Status Of Getting The "We Need To Fix Your Account" Message Fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Is The Status Of Getting The "We Need To Fix Your Account" Message Fixed: I along with many other users are getting so sick and tired of getting that aggravating and annoying push notification that something is wrong with our accounts and it needs to be fixed. You click on the message and every time it takes you to that needless "Shared...
  6. FIX A BUG

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FIX A BUG: Hi, Microsoft, I'm from Vietnam. I want to fix a bug that is really makes me annoyed! I installed Dragon City! But when I launch it, it will be like this: Can't create window More info: GLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: The driver does not appear to...
  7. bug or what?

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug or what?: anyone know why is this happen and how to fix this? i mean those things that i circled it supposed to be smooth oval or a circle. not only the microsoft store, but also when i open google.com, its also the same problem with the search bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. What is the status of System Restore?

What is the status of System Restore?: I am curious what Microsoft's position is on System Restore. Since they turn it off every time we upgrade to a new build, are they trying to tell us something. I know you have to turn it back on after every upgrade, but I am wondering why they turn it off rather than just...
  9. What Is The Status of KB4490481?

What Is The Status of KB4490481?: Could someone tell me if KB4490481 has been fixed or are we supposed to not install it. I put all my updates on hold in the first week of April because I tried twice to download it and it gave me problems (It downloaded but gave me problems after I installed.) It's been so...
  10. What is the status of DLNA?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the status of DLNA?: In Windows 10 the Libraries are hidden by default and the DLNA Server is off by default ("Turn On Media Streaming"). It is as if Microsoft is moving away from DLNA. Is this because of fears associated with copyright and Digital Rights Management issues? Or is DLNA a...