Windows 10: What is syndication twitter jot and platform twitter?

Discus and support What is syndication twitter jot and platform twitter? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; keep seeing this on my feeds history when im browsing around And platform twitter keeps popping up its driving me mad every time i delete it it wont go... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoseFojas, Jul 10, 2018.

1. JoseFojas Win User

What is syndication twitter jot and platform twitter?

keep seeing this on my feeds history when im browsing around And platform twitter keeps popping up its driving me mad every time i delete it it wont go away what should i do?

:)

JoseFojas, Jul 10, 2018
  2. BumbleBee Win User

Twitter Plugin

are there any plugins for XenForo similar to the Youtube player but for Twitter?

What is syndication twitter jot  and platform twitter? YuKmREV.png

sometimes I find funny posts on Twitter or Vine's embedded in a Twitter post that I can't post on TPU *Frown What is syndication twitter jot  and platform twitter? :(

BumbleBee, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Jul 10, 2018
  4. What is syndication twitter jot and platform twitter?

TechPowerUp on Twitter

Twitter is lame...:shadedshu

pr0n Inspector, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

What is syndication twitter jot and platform twitter?

1. What is syndication twitter jot and platform twitter? - Similar Threads - syndication twitter jot

2. Snipping tool and Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool and Twitter: Snipping tool no long shares with Twitter as it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-and-twitter/117fcd3f-1343-4cad-bc1b-06b78334fd29
  3. Twitter app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter app: Hello, I have a problem with the Twitter application coming from the Microsoft Store. I right click on it to pin it in the taskbar but as soon as I turn off my PC, it disappears from the taskbar. I have to start over every time... Is that normal? I have this problem only on...
  4. twitter

twitter: I have been trying t fix my twitter account for ever now and I'm not winning I have a twitter account and have now downloaded the app from the Microsoft store once done I try to log into my account it keeps giving me the msg client not permitted to perform this action I have...
  5. Twitter App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter App: The twitter App downloaded from the store and added to my start menu does not work, it doesn't show toast / push notifications, even though I have it turned on, its turned on in windows 10 settings under notifications and actions, the live tile doesn't work. It didn't work at...
  6. Twitter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter: Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word only tweets, comments and likes and RTs ok.........
  7. Twitter

Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  8. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  9. Hearts on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Hearts on Twitter: We hope you like what you see on Twitter and Vine today: hearts! We are changing our star icon for favorites to a heart and we’ll be calling them likes. We want to make Twitter easier and more rewarding to use, and we know that at times the star could be confusing,...
  10. Threads for Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Threads for Twitter: At Twitter, we have a history of studying how people use our service and then creating features to make what they’re doing easier. The Retweet, '@reply', and hashtag are examples of this. A few years ago we noticed people creatively stitching Tweets together to share more...