Windows 10: What is the "correct " way to send a link ?

Discus and support What is the "correct " way to send a link ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 1. I am not the one who started to use the word "condemn" in this thread. 2. The motto is for myself, reminding myself not to bull-shit. I can't help... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Heshie75v, Feb 11, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

What is the "correct " way to send a link ?

1. I am not the one who started to use the word "condemn" in this thread.
    2. The motto is for myself, reminding myself not to bull-shit. I can't help it if others feel offended by my motto.

I appreciate you candid comment. It does not matter whether I agree with you, or you I.
    I don't feel offended by your comment because it is sincere and you spoke from your heart.
    That's fine with me even if I don't agree with you.

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Ok David understood *Smile I would have been shocked if you did agree anyhow. *Wink

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What is the "correct " way to send a link ?

1. What is the "correct " way to send a link ? - Similar Threads - correct send link

2. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  3. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  4. what are these links?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these links?: Hello,why is the link to open asus uk starting with https://www.bing.com/ck/ ???like for...
  5. what are these links?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these links?: Hello,why is the link to open asus uk starting with https://www.bing.com/ck/ ???like for...
  6. What is the CORRECT way to disable automatic restarts after updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the CORRECT way to disable automatic restarts after updates?: Okay this is ridiculous. I know Microsoft does everything in their power to prevent users from being able to disable automatic restarts after updates, but I'm about to RETURN my copy of Windows 10 and legit go back to 8.1 if I can't disable this stupid feature. Last night I...
  7. Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC: Having trouble getting this to work submitted by /u/ds1749320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9v9ra/is_there_a_way_to_link_an_iphone_and_send_texts/
  8. OneDrive: Send link fails?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive: Send link fails?: Anyone got any advice? Of course this is a much used, working email address. [ATTACH] OneDrive: Link senden scheitert?
  9. What is the correct way to reinstall windows and restore a system Image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the correct way to reinstall windows and restore a system Image?: Recently I discovered that all the files on my C: Drive An SSD had disappeared. Fortunately I have a D: Data drive that I use to hold all my personal data and when I had a look, using a CMD window and some old DOS recollections, I noted that there was a "WindowsImageBackup"...
  10. Sending a link to other websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending a link to other websites: Hi, THIS IS VERY URGENT. I am participating in the car giveaway promotion from CAR FROM JAPAN website. How can I promote their link to other websites so that I acquire more points to qualify for the prize? Thank You. Edith Kangabe....