Windows 10: What is the current version of OneDrive?

Discus and support What is the current version of OneDrive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rob47000, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Rob47000 Win User

What is the current version of OneDrive?

I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be downloaded from the current versions page?

:)

Rob47000, Feb 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 23, 2024
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, What is the current version of OneDrive? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

1. What is the current version of OneDrive? - Similar Threads - current version OneDrive

2. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  3. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  4. What is the most current Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the most current Windows 10 version: What is the most current Windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-most-current-windows-10-version/bf5cbf4f-ba30-449f-a9a6-754b7044b7e6
  5. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?: This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky but it is not there. 137469
  6. How to determine what the current version of a device driver is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to determine what the current version of a device driver is: Hi, The reason for the question is, I was told that the information in Device Manager about version numbers is incorrect. Is that true? I believe it is. Thank you, Gary...
  7. Current version of Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current version of Bitdefender: Hi. I've used Bitdefender for a few years - current version is 1.0.21.1109 and in Programs & Features it's listed as Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. However, if you go to bitdefender.co.uk and scroll down to the bottom of the homepage where it says Tools &...
  8. What version is the current 1607 iso download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What version is the current 1607 iso download?: I am inquiring for a friend who had an unsuccessful update to the August 1607 version. After a very long session the update aborted and reverted to the previous version. I am suggesting he download an iso and manually install but I wondered if the iso included the follow up...
  9. Current MediaMonkey version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current MediaMonkey version: [img] MediaMonkey Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down. Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts. Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics and other metadata. Manage any audio / video genres: Rock, Classical,...
  10. Current version

in Windows 10 Support
    Current version: Can anyone point me to where I can find the number of the current release (none insider) build. My system is showing as up to date with Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494). However another forum suggested that was out of date and I should be at v1607 (14393.5) I tried to...