Windows 10: WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7

Discus and support WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HEY, I AM USING WINDOWS 7 PRO & WINDOWS 10 PRO, MY SYSTEM SHOWING EVENT ID 7 IN EVENT SOURCE DISK,HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN HARD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aman_khan, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Aman_khan Win User

WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7

HEY,

I AM USING WINDOWS 7 PRO & WINDOWS 10 PRO, MY SYSTEM SHOWING EVENT ID 7 IN EVENT SOURCE DISK,HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN HARD DISK (EVENT ID 7). AND HOW TO SOLVE THIS?

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS

:)

Aman_khan, Aug 6, 2018

2. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Event ID 10016

Solved Numerous event id 10016 errors win 8 pro 64 bit

Here is the basic outline ...

1. Search the registry for the CLSID
    2. Make note of the Default Value, which is the name (ex. ShellExperienceHost, RuntimeBroker) you're going to look for in DCOM
    3. Change the Owner to Administrators
    4. Give Administrators Full Control
    5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the APPID
    6. WinKey + s > type in component services > click on Component Services in list
    7. Component Services > Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config
    8. Change the View to Details
    9. Find the name from step 2 (ex. ShellExperienceHost, RuntimeBroker)
    10. Right Click on the Name > Properties
    11. Select the Security Tab
    12. Launch & Activation Permissions > Click Edit
    13. Look for the offending user from the 10016 (ex. System, Local Service) and make sure it has the activation requested (ex. Local Activation). If the offending user does NOT exist, you have to add it and give it Local Launch and Local Activation
    14. Click Apply
    15. Close DCOM and Regedit
    16. Reboot PC

Note: Make sure you understand the steps before doing them WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7 :)

Eagle51, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Clint Win User

WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7

Event ID 10016

I changed it to Administrators and gave it full control in Reg. Then re-booted. When I go to DECOM config, It's all grayed out. I tried login as administrator and same thing. Any Ideas?

Clint, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7

1. WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7 - Similar Threads - EVENT

2. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  3. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  4. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  5. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  6. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...
  7. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...
  8. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I fix Kernel Power Event ID: 41?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Kernel Power Event ID: 41?: Hi,I got this particular Blue Screen twice now. Yesterday and just recently. How do I get rid of it forever?Here is a DMP file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iO8__ZPnoJNrQvA1UIU0dyMYQ40LhyMO/view?usp=sharingAnd here is V2 Log...
  10. How do I fix Kernel Power Event ID: 41?

How do I fix Kernel Power Event ID: 41?: Hi,I got this particular Blue Screen twice now. Yesterday and just recently. How do I get rid of it forever?Here is a DMP file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iO8__ZPnoJNrQvA1UIU0dyMYQ40LhyMO/view?usp=sharingAnd here is V2 Log...