Windows 10: What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities?

Discus and support What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Would like to dig and get some information from us users. My thought is.... OneDrive and the extent of users capabilities, can I acces it as a Remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bradymicro, Nov 18, 2015.

1. What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities?

Would like to dig and get some information from us users. My thought is.... OneDrive and the extent of users capabilities, can I acces it as a Remote Desktop from my phone if the ar both active and connected to a online Internet? Can I pretty much use them as 2 different devices at two different locations working as one double use PC? Is there an option where if my PC OS crashes or needs to Example: Restore earlier restore point and I cannot effectively use the PC as I wish. Could I go into OneDrive from my active mobile device and execute the desired actions I'm wanting to achieve? If not.... This should be in the works! Being away from your PC and wanting to run a lengthy and time consuming full scan of all drive, downloading some utilities you want to tinker with or a new software or even a gam you aren't able to be at your PC to download when it is released. Very curious about what all OneDrive has to offer and enjoy everyone's threads regarding my own. Thanks in advance for tips, suggestions and information on my questions!

:)

bradymicro, Nov 18, 2015

2. Virus .Rapid on onedrive

Good morning,

My onedrive folder has been infected by a virus called Rapid. All files have now the extention ".rapid" and are useless.

How come is OneDrive not secure for viruses???

Regards,

FYI: sorry for the wrong "category" but the "onedrive" one has been closed.

Clement

ClémentGUIGOU, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Shaminda Hemanath [MVP], Nov 18, 2015
  4. AndreyT Win User

What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities?

Um... I'm not sure what does all this have to do with OneDrive specifically. Why OneDrive? Microsoft already has Remote Desktop that does [almost] everything you mentioned, including a client app for mobile devices.

AndreyT, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities?

1. What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities? - Similar Threads - extent OneDrive capabilities

2. file extention

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file extention: my embroidery files now show as a NSG.DocumentHow do I correct and keep them from changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-extention/69c776f0-427a-49ab-af7a-6033ff161fcd
  3. OneDrive backup capabilities

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive backup capabilities: I have a sort of weird question, but I need to send my laptop in for a repair, and they said they will send a completely new computer back to me. I need to back it up somehow and I have been looking through options online but they all cost money :. I have OneDrive through my...
  4. OneDrive OCR search capability not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive OCR search capability not working?: Hi, im confused and frustrated. Im reading conflicting reports that OneDrive includes OCR capability and supports searching PDFs (as well as searching photos that OneDrive auto tags) My goal is to be able to search on OneDrive through the files explorer window and have the...
  5. What is the difference between features and capabilities?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between features and capabilities?: Is there a clear definition of package, feature and capabilities? My understanding is; Packages are file or group of files which is used to install a software App, driver?, feature, services, patches, update, on demand feature, anymore? into the OS. Features are...
  6. MIX extention

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MIX extention: How do I change a photo MIX extension to JPEG? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mix-extention/ccb109e5-15e8-43de-a18c-7ed5027b6d87"
  7. Different Extention.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different Extention.: When i'm trying to download an image its been saved as text document type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-extention/7c87b7c9-c732-4d27-abe2-1b6a47c974bb"
  8. New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference

in Windows 10 News
    New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference: Today at the SharePoint Conference North America, streamed as the SharePoint Virtual Summit, we announced new innovations for OneDrive (much of it based on your UserVoice feedback) that will make sharing and working together with inside and outside of your organization even...
  9. What is OneDrive

in Browsers and Email
    What is OneDrive: I have just received an email with an attachment.When I click to open the link it gives me 2 options open or save.Both options send it to a folder called OneDrive,but I am unable to open it from there. I am using Outlook for email and Firefox.What am I missing? 82385
  10. New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities: Today, during the SharePoint Virtual Summit, we unveiled a new wave of innovations that build upon the vision we set forth last year to reinvent content collaboration and usher in a new generation of mobile and intelligent intranets. Customers’ successes inspire us and...