Windows 10: What is the feature of future windows

Discus and support What is the feature of future windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know what is the future windows system. Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SouravHalder1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. What is the feature of future windows

I want to know what is the future windows system.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access

:)

SouravHalder1, Aug 11, 2018

2. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

What is the feature of future windows win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Aug 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2018
  4. dczajko Win User

What is the feature of future windows

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

What is the feature of future windows

1. What is the feature of future windows - Similar Threads - feature future

2. How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?: Hi, I want to make a big request for Microsoft to add inside a Future Update. How do I do that?If the answer is that you post it here, and MS will read it and submit it for feature additions to future versions: Here's my message:There's a lot to like about Windows 11, but for...
  3. How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?: Hi, I want to make a big request for Microsoft to add inside a Future Update. How do I do that?If the answer is that you post it here, and MS will read it and submit it for feature additions to future versions: Here's my message:There's a lot to like about Windows 11, but for...
  4. Should I download future apps & features onto my D Drive if my C drive is getting full of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I download future apps & features onto my D Drive if my C drive is getting full of...: I am a gamer, and my C drive is getting full of my steam games. I looked into my D drive and saw that it was virtually empty.Should I start downloading games onto my D drive by creating a new library there or not? Will there any consequences to my PC or my PC's performance...
  5. Should I download future apps & features onto my D Drive if my C drive is getting full of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I download future apps & features onto my D Drive if my C drive is getting full of...: I am a gamer, and my C drive is getting full of my steam games. I looked into my D drive and saw that it was virtually empty.Should I start downloading games onto my D drive by creating a new library there or not? Will there any consequences to my PC or my PC's performance...
  6. Should I download future apps & features onto my D Drive if my C drive is getting full of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows FORCED the Feature Update , now things don't work , how do I force stop future...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows FORCED the Feature Update , now things don't work , how do I force stop future...: I made a topic about this trying to find out how to STOP Microsoft from PERMANENTLY DOWNLOADING FEATURE UPDATES , not just not installing them , but preventing them from Downloading in the first place ..... the people who responded felt the same as me ... yet some JERKWAD...
  8. Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ohvfs3/searching_in_edges_vertical_tabs_might_be/
  9. Windows FORCED the Feature Update , now things don't work , how do I force stop future...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows FORCED the Feature Update , now things don't work , how do I force stop future...: Thanks to Windows FORCING that crappy feature Update I DID NOT WANT and kept telling it to NOT NOW , it decided on its own to download .... not only did it kill a majority of my Limited Bandwidth this pisses me off , Microsoft should pay my Internet bill every time it does...
  10. Interesting future feature in a old version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Interesting future feature in a old version.: Before upgrading my PC to 20H1, I wanna tell that I am weirdly having one 20H1 feature in a 1909 version. I am not an insider volunteer, but still having this thing. I even checked my colleagues up to date PCs where they are not having this feature. It actually happened when...