Windows 10: What is the "Focused" email supposed to do?

Discus and support What is the "Focused" email supposed to do? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was always puzzled by what exactly is this feature supposed to accomplished. I find it doesn't do anything for me and is seems kind of "bizarre" tbh.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rasmasyean, Jul 20, 2017.

1. What is the "Focused" email supposed to do?

I was always puzzled by what exactly is this feature supposed to accomplished. I find it doesn't do anything for me and is seems kind of "bizarre" tbh. Some colored circles with initials in them? How is this supposed to help? What's so "focused" about this mode anyway? Are you supposed to train in some sort of "time management" business education scheme to use this? Sort of the methods they teach you in "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" or something?

Thanks.

:)

rasmasyean, Jul 20, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Jul 20, 2017
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

What is the "Focused" email supposed to do?

This explains it a bit, and shows how to turn it off:

Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Edwin, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

What is the "Focused" email supposed to do?

1. What is the "Focused" email supposed to do? - Similar Threads - Focused email supposed

2. Function keys not doing what they're supposed to inside a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys not doing what they're supposed to inside a game: Help! So suddenly, when playing a game that uses the function keys for commands, it no longer does those commands when I click on them. Instead, it does the Windows Function commands. So instead of what I want to do in the game, I usually suddenly find myself in my desktop or...
  3. Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.: This has been a problem for a while now and I never got around to trying to fix it. I've tried, Uninstalling Drivers, running the windows troubleshooter but none of it works. To be more clear my problem is with my right arrow key. When I press it while watching a video, or...
  4. Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.: This has been a problem for a while now and I never got around to trying to fix it. I've tried, Uninstalling Drivers, running the windows troubleshooter but none of it works. To be more clear my problem is with my right arrow key. When I press it while watching a video, or...
  5. Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Yo is it supposed to do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yo is it supposed to do this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChaoMeow-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i50ogz/yo_is_it_supposed_to_do_this/
  7. What is Wispersoft supposed to do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Wispersoft supposed to do?: For the past 3 weeks I keep getting Trojans blocked by my security. I've run security many times. Went into safe mode with security person Friday and we cleaned off computer. Saturday night Trojans were back again. I don't know a much about fixing a computer. When...
  8. Junk Email, Focused and Other Emails Disaster!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk Email, Focused and Other Emails Disaster!: I have lost my junk emails, I now have Focused and Other emails which I dislike and don't want. Why can't Microsoft change something and actually make improvements … for a change. Just saying....
  9. What is 'Search' in settings supposed to do ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is 'Search' in settings supposed to do ?: 'cos it sure don't search ... [img] 117143
  10. What is the BAM supposed to mean ..

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the BAM supposed to mean ..: in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\<SID> What is the BAM supposed to mean and what does it stand for ? 103062