Windows 10: What is the latest Office level ?

Discus and support What is the latest Office level ? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I know if I go to Excel's FILE|ACCOUNT screen I can click on the icon to see the current level and request an update. The level number does change... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by bromberg, Oct 19, 2016.

1. bromberg Win User

What is the latest Office level ?

Hi,
    I know if I go to Excel's FILE|ACCOUNT screen I can click on the icon to see the current level and request an update. The level number does change but :
    1) how can I see what the new Excel KB#s are of the fixes/updates that just got installed?
    2) is there a MS website that posts the latest level of Office so I can compare my new level number to what MS considers the newest level number to be?

I assume that going to FILE|ACCOUNT is the way to update my OFFICE but if there is a better way please advise.

Thanks,
    Dan

:)

bromberg, Oct 19, 2016
  2. John Ado Win User

What is the compatibility level of traditional Win32 x86 native apps on Windows 10 on ARM64?

Hi,

The topic that you raised is beyond the scope of support for this site which focuses more on home and personal end users. This question may be suitable for audience with a programming background. We suggest that you re-post this in

MSDN Forums
    for further assistance.

All the best.

John Ado, Oct 19, 2016
  3. w_ou Win User
    What is the compatibility level of traditional Win32 x86 native apps on Windows 10 on ARM64?

Can it attain the similar compatibility level on Windows 10 x64 Edition? (i. e. Almost all
    Win32 x86 native apps can run on Windows 10 x64,
    except those who need their own 32-bit kernel-mode drivers.)

4. Kari Win User

5. bromberg Win User
    bromberg, Oct 20, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    Version number for general release I got from this page, link to it can also be found in that Ten Forums post I linked in my previous post.

What is the latest Office level ? [​IMG]

As I know I always have the latest version and build for Office Insider (I'm signed for Fast Ring), I got the version and build number for it from my own Office 2016:

What is the latest Office level ? [​IMG]

7. bromberg Win User
    Thanks for the link, Kari. However, I have OFFICE 2016 PRO and not OFFICE 365 PRO PLUS - is there a difference?
    Dan

bromberg, Oct 22, 2016
  8. Kari Win User

Office 365 is a subscription service which always uses the latest Office desktop application version. A standalone Office 2016 and the one offered to O365 subscribers are exactly the same product.

Office version and build are the same regardless which edition of Office you have, Pro or ProPlus or something else.

9. bromberg Win User
    Just the answer I was hoping for --- thanks, Kari!

bromberg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the latest Office level ? - Similar Threads - latest Office level

2. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  3. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  4. What is the hardware dependent level in system information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the hardware dependent level in system information?: Hello. I have a hardware dependent level item in my system information. Hello. I have a hardware dependent level item in my system information. My hardware dependent level is 10.0.22000.1219. All updates are installed, and in theory I should have 10.0.22000.1455. What is a...
  5. What is the hardware dependent level in system information?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the hardware dependent level in system information?: Hello. I have a hardware dependent level item in my system information. Hello. I have a hardware dependent level item in my system information. My hardware dependent level is 10.0.22000.1219. All updates are installed, and in theory I should have 10.0.22000.1455. What is a...
  6. Latest updated wiped out admin level accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest updated wiped out admin level accounts: One of my clients has been experiencing the frustration once again having to suffer through the errant updates MS pushes out. This time, an "update" of some sort have yet to determine which one and nobodies talkin' has done something to the credentials where all of the Admin...
  7. What level of Insider should I choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What level of Insider should I choose?: I like testing beta/alpha version of apps. On my old computer, I was on the fast ring. I just got a new computer. I want to help test out fast ring, but is there a risk to damage my new computer? I don't want to have to reinstall Windows or go through a long recovery process...
  8. Office 2016 now at same level as Office/365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 now at same level as Office/365: Hi folks Office 2016 seems now to be in sync with office/365. (Monthly channel) [img] Click to run versions though need you to update manually from within office-->accounts Cheers jimbo 118575
  9. What is "MY Office"?

What is "MY Office"?: I just noticed something called "My Office" listed in the Recently Added section of my Start Menu. I did not knowingly install this and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. I right clicked it and chose Run as Admin and got the Do you want to allow this app to...
  10. Latest Office Updates for Windows

Latest Office Updates for Windows: Latest Office Insider Updates Office Insider v1805 build 9320.2001 - April 24 Office Insider Monthly Channel (Targeted) v1804 build 9226.2082 - April 17 Latest Office 2016 and Office 365 Updates Office 2016 and Office 365 Monthly Channel v1804 build 9226.2114 - April 25...