Windows 10: What is the meaning of "Embed?"

Discus and support What is the meaning of "Embed?" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Websites have this share option called embed and shows coding things. What is this exactly used for and how? 35249 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hieurock, Dec 26, 2015.

1. hieurock Win User

What is the meaning of "Embed?"

Websites have this share option called embed and shows coding things. What is this exactly used for and how?

:)

hieurock, Dec 26, 2015
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

What is the meaning of the phone thumbnail in windowsphone.com (with/without start screen preview)

Maybe instead of looking at any random search engine you should really look at the search on this website.

TomBrad95, Dec 26, 2015
  3. LCRT Win User
    What is the meaning of the phone thumbnail in windowsphone.com (with/without start screen preview)

maybe I shouldn't have used the "screenshot" word What is the meaning of "Embed?" :) I understand what you mean, but I'm sure I've seen someone here who explained what they meant. Maybe that person will read this question... I'll keep searching but this is the kind of query that is very
    tricky to do on any search engine.

4. Atomic77 Win User

The word embed means something that is hidden in something. I'm not 100% sure what its for though.

Atomic77, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    If you visit the 'What are you listening to' thread, those videos are embedded in this website's page and will play in page via this link:

What are you listening to now? [2]

What is the meaning of "Embed?" [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the meaning of "Embed?" - Similar Threads - meaning Embed

2. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  3. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  4. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. what is this error code on windows update mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this error code on windows update mean?: i am trying to run windows update and this error code keeps coming up 0xca020007 how do i fix this on my computer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-error-code-on-windows-update-mean/b349e8f9-ea14-4c86-9b45-6d5809948448
  6. what is this error code on windows update mean?

what is this error code on windows update mean?: i am trying to run windows update and this error code keeps coming up 0xca020007 how do i fix this on my computer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-error-code-on-windows-update-mean/b349e8f9-ea14-4c86-9b45-6d5809948448
  7. what is this error code on windows update mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. what could this failure Id mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what could this failure Id mean?: hi I've been having issues with my computer, when booting my computer it stays at a black screen. later it boots up to diagnosing your pc, after that it goes to repairing disk errors. I ran an HP diagnostics test on my hard drive, DST test long and short both failed. FAILURE...
  9. what could this failure Id mean?

what could this failure Id mean?: hi I've been having issues with my computer, when booting my computer it stays at a black screen. later it boots up to diagnosing your pc, after that it goes to repairing disk errors. I ran an HP diagnostics test on my hard drive, DST test long and short both failed. FAILURE...
  10. what could this failure Id mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging