Windows 10: What is the Most Compatible Budget Antivirus for Windows 10 version 1803?

Discus and support What is the Most Compatible Budget Antivirus for Windows 10 version 1803? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After many problems with the 1803 version update of Windows 10, hours on the phone with tech support, I brought my pc to a Microsoft store for help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BADAMB1, Jul 6, 2018.

1. BADAMB1 Win User

What is the Most Compatible Budget Antivirus for Windows 10 version 1803?

After many problems with the 1803 version update of Windows 10, hours on the phone with tech support, I brought my pc to a Microsoft store for help, and they said AVG antivirus was one of the problems. What antivirus should I use, I just dropped $75 on AVG and am on a fixed disability income. I don’t look at adult sites or torrent, and use internet on pc mostly for updates, and apps related to amateur multimedia production.

:)

BADAMB1, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 6, 2018
  3. update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the Most Compatible Budget Antivirus for Windows 10 version 1803? - Similar Threads - Compatible Budget Antivirus

2. What is the most current Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the most current Windows 10 version: What is the most current Windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-most-current-windows-10-version/bf5cbf4f-ba30-449f-a9a6-754b7044b7e6
  3. Windows 10 Version 1803

Windows 10 Version 1803: Where do I find a Windows 10 version (iso format) to be used to format our machines here at Gospel rescue mission. We have not moved to 1903 yet and need to stay at 1803. Thanks Jim Riley...
  4. Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 1803: I have a computer with a 32GB solid state drive (SSD). The update version 1803 was downloaded to a flash dive. In order to install Windows 10 version 1803 an additional 5GB of disk space is needed. There is only about 4 GB available. I could delete programs and adjust the...
  5. Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 version 1803: Why did Microsoft decide to remove the homegroup from Windows 10 version 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-version-1803/af9221f1-70b7-4f4c-94ee-1eb791f1c2a2
  6. Windows 10 Version 1803

Windows 10 Version 1803: I recently had to do a factory restore. When all was up and running and updates were performed, all updates were successful except Version 1803. A couple of sites say that my Microsoft browser needs to be updated and the only update that I can not seem to install is Version...
  7. Windows 10, version 1803

Windows 10, version 1803: This update will not download. I have tried linking computer to ultra-fast broadband connection but still it fails to download. It stops all other downloads. Any ideas on a fix?...
  8. Avast fixes issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and their antivirus

in Windows 10 News
    Avast fixes issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and their antivirus: Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) isn’t free of all the bugs, and the new version of the operating system has ended up breaking machines or brought some compatibility issues. Avast recently acknowledged a compatibility issue with Windows 10 version 1803 and their...
  9. Microsoft is blocking Windows 10 version 1803 on PCs with Avast Antivirus

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is blocking Windows 10 version 1803 on PCs with Avast Antivirus: While the experience with Windows 10 April 2018 Update on the majority of devices has been smooth and flawless, but we’re seeing the reports of the update bricking some computers. The report indicates that the systems with Avast Antivirus solution have experienced a blank...
  10. What’s new for IT pros in Windows 10, version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new for IT pros in Windows 10, version 1803: Windows 10, version 1803 (also known as the Windows 10 April 2018 Update) is now available for download from Visual Studio Subscriptions (formerly MSDN Subscriptions) and the Software Download Center (via Update Assistant or the Media Creation Tool). It is also available...