Windows 10: What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

Discus and support What is the next build? 10166 runs too well in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Seeking for the latest release? If 10176 is illegal then give me another release to test.... 8203 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeMecanic, Jul 12, 2015.

1. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

Seeking for the latest release? If 10176 is illegal then give me another release to test....

:)

MikeMecanic, Jul 12, 2015

2. What is next after the Nokia N95 8GB?

myselft wrote:

1- Nokia dosent seem to start Ngage game too soon, so u can paly with your psp.

---------------------------------------------------------

i am god of prediction What is the next build?  10166 runs too well :))

it launches today.

so i want to predict another thing.

nokia dosent seem to make a touch screen phone too soon.

cross my finger ;-)

naser_2200, Jul 12, 2015
  3. fsa259 Win User
    What is the next communicator?

Having loved and cherished my E90 Communicator for the past 4 years, I figured it's time for a little upgrade (sticking with Nokia...have been since 1998).

Is the E7-00 the current pseudo-Communicator? I'm very tempted, but acutely aware of it still running Symbian with Nokia now putting its all into Windows Phone 8. If I get one....will technophiles eventually work out a way to hack the E7 and run WP8 on it?
    Or should I be eyeing something else up?

I tend not to be a phone philanderer, so I'll probably stick with my next purchase for a few years.

All advice appreciated!

fsa259, Jul 12, 2015
  4. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

Rumour is that an RTM build will be out tomorrow (the 15th).

If that's true, you can update to that build.

Mark Phelps, Jul 13, 2015
  5. Kyhi Win User
    if you use IE 0 it crashes on every X (close)
    Moving an open window - requires you to grab it 3 times before it will move
    Windows update keeps pulling errors - after the update is downloaded - but won't install the update
    10166 downloads for 1/2 an hour - then deletes itself - 4 times now

6. Try this browser and it's my default one since at least 5 years. No such issue under Opera 30.x
    Download Opera for computers - Opera Software
    Install these extensions to navigate peacefully because without them you get contaminated very fast:
    AdBlock extension - Opera add-ons
    Disconnect extension - Opera add-ons
    Close Clean extension - Opera add-ons
    Ghostery extension - Opera add-ons

It's the 8.1 version but it runs well under Ten.

MikeMecanic, Jul 14, 2015
  7. Good news but it shouldn't because it's for new computers. It's sound to me impossible to upgrade to a build made for manufacturers.

8. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

There is only one way to get rid of contaminated or corrupted files: Backup and do a clean or fresh install.

9. Edwin New Member
    It'll be an RTM Candidate if one surfaces.

Edwin, Jul 14, 2015
  10. Ztruker Win User
    TH1 Professional 10240 is now available. I just started the download.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

1. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well - Similar Threads - next build 10166

2. UXStyle v 0.2.4.2 on Build 10166

in Windows 10 Customization
    UXStyle v 0.2.4.2 on Build 10166: Hi everyone Has anyone had this problem installing UXStyle Community Edition version 0.2.4.2 on Windows 10166? When I click on the INSTALL button I get the message "Uh, oh, something went wrong" There is a link to a log file. See picture and log file attached. [img]...
  3. Unable to upgrade to Build 10166

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to upgrade to Build 10166: I've had no problems upgrading to newer builds until now. The upgrade from Build 10162 to Build 10166 stops at 95% on the final install screen 82% on configuring settings, then goes back to Build 10162 when I restart. Any ideas? *Confused 8169
  4. Build 10162 will not update to 10166

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 10162 will not update to 10166: I had the same problem with build 10130 not updating to 10162. I had to upgrade with the preview iso. Running it in Oracle VM VirtualBox What is going on? 8035
  5. sound blaster in build 10166

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound blaster in build 10166: I can not get my sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card to give me sound through the right channels even though Ive uninstalled the support pack for 5.1 surround audio that was compiled from another sb user that did work in the last build; and then reinstalled it....
  6. Build 10166 dvd drive and virtual drive

Build 10166 dvd drive and virtual drive: Hello i updated to this build ( which is really stable BTW). I tried to mount an iso but it didnt mount. Then tried with daemon tools but still no luck. I went to device manager and it shows a yellow caution mark beside my dvd drive and the virtual drives so i tried to...
  7. build 10166 device manager

build 10166 device manager: Have a look at the new mmc snap-in manager, right click view customise NICE Roy 8023
  8. Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds: Hello everyone, For a few weeks I'm already stuck in Build 10166 of the Windows Insider program, Microsoft said that insiders would receive the launch version before public but I still haven't received an update to the final version yet. However non insiders already have...
  9. Not seeing build 10240 from build 10166

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not seeing build 10240 from build 10166: I am currently running Windows 10 Build 10166 (Canada/French version x64 - Core). It was an upgradfe from build 10162. I have tried to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter, rebooted many times, went from Fast to Slow (and then Slow to Fast) ring. Still no updates at...
  10. Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

in Windows 10 News
    Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next: Recently at //BUILD/ 2015 and in the Microsoft Edge Web Platform Summit, we have talked about how our focus on bringing our teams and the technologies behind our web platform closer to the broader community of developers. We’ve made it a priority to contribute to open source...