Windows 10: What is the procedure to reinstall in the future?

Discus and support What is the procedure to reinstall in the future? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I took advantage of Microsoft's offer and am running Windows 10 on my laptop now. However, my laptop came with Windows 7. If my hard drive dies,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by glen4cindy, Dec 19, 2015.

1. What is the procedure to reinstall in the future?

So, I took advantage of Microsoft's offer and am running Windows 10 on my laptop now.

However, my laptop came with Windows 7. If my hard drive dies, or I decide to get a new hard drive, I have to use my System Restore discs to reinstall my OS. BUT, it will then be Windows 7 again.

Microsoft's "Free Upgrade" offer has an expiration date.

How will I get Windows 10 back on my laptop if something happens in the future? Is there a new "Restore Disc Creation" program included or something?

I have more than 1 computer. Currently, I am waiting a little longer on my desktop because I am putting a bigger hard drive in. Because of some issues, at that time, I am going to do a "Clean Install" of Windows 7, and then get my upgrade to Windows 10.

The question still remains, how will I get 10 back on if a future event be it crash, disaster, virus, or whatever makes it necessary?

Thanks in advance.

:)

glen4cindy, Dec 19, 2015

2. what is the way to reinstall firmware in Nokia N70 while no update is available?

any one found the answer of this question, if yes please share with me on e-mail
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

9654327593, Dec 19, 2015
  3. adnandp Win User
    what is the way to reinstall firmware in Nokia N70 while no update is available?

Hi Dude,

Please any one can tell me what is the way to reinstall firmware in Nokia N70 while no update is available and your phone software has latest firmware but there is some problem in phone software? I have problem of automatically call disconnect and loud speaker
    goes on automatically during call, i want to remove this error by reinstalling new firmware in N70, but nokia updater give me message that "No update is available", i want to reinstall my firmware.

How can i do it?

adnandp, Dec 19, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

What is the procedure to reinstall in the future?

Once you have upgraded to Windows 10 and activated, you are entitled to reinstall the Win 10 into the same computer as often as you want , whenever you want.
    What you need to do then is to create a bootable Windows 10 media ( DVD or USB ) which you will use for re-installing.
    For now the most current Windows 10 is 10586.
    You can use one of the following links to download the ISO file, then burn the iso file to a bootable media,

Media Creation Tool (MCT)
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10

Tech Bench
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/techbench

davidhk, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

What is the procedure to reinstall in the future?

1. What is the procedure to reinstall in the future? - Similar Threads - procedure reinstall future

2. MALWARE: What’s The ULTIMATE Removal Procedure??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MALWARE: What’s The ULTIMATE Removal Procedure??: Let’s be honest MALWARE is overpowering any Antivirus software on the market, and although Windows Defender is nice for low hanging fruit, in reality its server dependency is an open door that can lead to more intrusion than it can repel. Is why it’s called Windows OS? I read...
  3. MALWARE: What’s The ULTIMATE Removal Procedure??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MALWARE: What’s The ULTIMATE Removal Procedure??: Let’s be honest MALWARE is overpowering any Antivirus software on the market, and although Windows Defender is nice for low hanging fruit, in reality its server dependency is an open door that can lead to more intrusion than it can repel. Is why it’s called Windows OS? I read...
  4. What is the Procedure to ... ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Procedure to ... ?: I have an existing Win 10 Pro 64 license, upgraded via Win 7 > 8 > 10. I want to Migrate to a larger SSD partitioned completely GUID. I want to save all Settings, Apps, Yada ... . That is, I want to restore a system image to a different SSD EFI partition. I have a Type C SATA...
  5. What is the Procedure to ... ?

What is the Procedure to ... ?: I have an existing Win 10 Pro 64 license, upgraded via Win 7 > 8 > 10. I want to Migrate to a larger SSD partitioned completely GUID. I want to save all Settings, Apps, Yada ... . That is, I want to restore a system image to a different SSD EFI partition. I have a Type C SATA...
  6. What is the Procedure to ... ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What is the correct procedure for recovery w11

What is the correct procedure for recovery w11: I have secure boot enabled and a windows 11 USB 11 USB installation media tool Is disabling it nessesary to do recovery I'm trying to refrain from going in the bios if I have to I am used to going to the Hitting recovery from the security menu in the windows defender option...
  8. What is the correct procedure for recovery w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the correct procedure for recovery w11: I have secure boot enabled and a windows 11 USB 11 USB installation media tool Is disabling it nessesary to do recovery I'm trying to refrain from going in the bios if I have to I am used to going to the Hitting recovery from the security menu in the windows defender option...
  9. REINSTALL AFTER HDD TO SSD (not procedure question)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REINSTALL AFTER HDD TO SSD (not procedure question): I had my Dell Inspiron 5559 Toshiba 1tb (came with laptop) stop mechanically working and decided to upgrade to a Samsung 860 SSD. I purchased this laptop refurbished and it DID NOT come with a installation disc. I downloaded windows 10 Home ISO to a thumb drive and got the...
  10. What is the feature of future windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the feature of future windows: I want to know what is the future windows system. Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-is-the-feature-of-future-windows/e0ec97d6-6c2c-4e49-925d-1606276348f8