Windows 10: What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc

Discus and support What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Windows 10 Tablet and a Universal Tablet Pen which was sold separately. The pen works with the tablet, however it is terrible if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bwpbruce, Oct 30, 2016.

1. bwpbruce Win User

What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc

I recently purchased a Windows 10 Tablet and a Universal Tablet Pen which was sold separately. The pen works with the tablet, however it is terrible if you try to use the pen to write. I suspect there is some issue with the calibration. So my question is, What is the correct procedure to calibrate a pen to the touch screen? I know you go to Control Panel > Tablet PC Settings > Calibrate. However, I attempted this several times and I almost messed up my tablet. At one point I could barely sign in because the calibration was way out of alignment. I could barely press any keys using touch because the calibration was off by several inches. For example if I tried to tap any icon, the input response indictator would show up on another part of the screen far from where I pressed. Luckily, none of this affected the mouse so I was able to log back in and reset the calibration settings to the original default. If someone can please post some instructions or find a youtube video on this, that would be great. Thanks

:)

bwpbruce, Oct 30, 2016
  2. krizanand Win User

Nokia 5230 Sensitivity Help

If u want to improve the touch sensitivity you can do touch screen calibration got to Settings > phone > touch input > touch screen calibration and follow the onscreen procedure to do(Use stylus) other than this i dont know what do you mean by Sensitivity
    settings.

krizanand, Oct 30, 2016
  3. pen and touch missing

I have a similar situation. I have a brand new (week old) Dell 13 7383 2-in-1 running Windows 10, and a brand new Dell Active Stylus. The stylus seemed to work fine for the first couple of days, but then... no response whatsoever.

The stylus, which does not require calibration, is still functioning normally, and works quite well on my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet, both before and after upgrading Win8.1 to Win10.

The control panel on the 2-in-1 is missing "pen and touch" options/configurations altogether.

Doing a Cortana search for "Pen and Touch" leads me to the "touch" controls, but the "Pen" options are missing.

Where did the Pen controls go and how do I get them back?

Brent Nelson, Oct 30, 2016
Thema:

What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc

1. What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc - Similar Threads - Proper Procedure Calibrate

2. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  3. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  4. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  6. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  7. pen and touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pen and touch: hello my name is ryan and yesterday i did and update on my computer and when it was done the touch screen function was uninstalled and i cant seam to find the driver anywhere on line. can some one help me out this laptop is in side of a truck and needs the touch screen...
  8. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  9. Active Stylus pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Stylus pen: is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-stylus-pen/c2cf70e2-9988-41e1-bd02-63b17c17ce74
  10. Touch screen calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen calibration: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display. My questions are: 1. What happens to the touch calibration data when a windows update occurs? Will the data be automatically transferred to the new version, or must a new calibration be made? 2. In...