Windows 10: What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer?

Discus and support What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; IE11 is giving me problems and I don't like Edge. I want to download Firefox also to my computer as a 3rd alternative browser. I've been told to go to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bigfoot, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Bigfoot Win User

What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer?

IE11 is giving me problems and I don't like Edge. I want to download Firefox also to my computer as a 3rd alternative browser. I've been told to go to CNET website to safely do so. Is this the site you recommend to use to download a new Firefox browser, I'm in the US if that makes any difference.

Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts.

:)

Bigfoot, Feb 4, 2017

2. facetime for windows

Thanks for your reply.

When one googles the topic there are numerous sites with solutions to overcome the "What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer? :problem"

I was really asking what is the safest site to download from.

j k pcourtney, Feb 4, 2017
  3. facetime for windows

what is the safest download to install facetime on windows 10?

j k pcourtney, Feb 4, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Feb 4, 2017
  5. Bigfoot Win User
    Thank you Essenbe for your advice. I'm going to do it very soon and didn't want any problems coming with it. If I don't like it for some reason can it easily be uninstalled?

Bigfoot, Feb 4, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    Sure, no problem. Uninstall it like any other program.

essenbe, Feb 4, 2017
  7. sml156 Win User
    Usually when I do a clean install of Win 7 or Win 10 I use this site Ninite - Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once .
    Also:
    I don't trust most download sites like Download.com. I have never had a PUP(Potentially Unwanted Program) installed when using ninite.

sml156, Feb 4, 2017
  8. pparks1 Win User

Ninite.com is what I use.

pparks1, Feb 4, 2017
  9. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Feb 5, 2017
  10. Bigfoot Win User
    Thanks again for your advice. I just downloaded it from your link and all is well, so far very happy with it. I was able to put my Norton Safe Search toolbar, import my bookmarks from IE and customize it a bit to make me feel at home. *Cool

Bigfoot, Feb 6, 2017
  11. Berton Win User
    CNet has at times been not friendly with downloads. I just got the 64-bit version of Firefox on one of my IP computers. I had to scroll to the bottom to get to the link for other languages/formats to get it as the very first page at firefox.com only gave the 32-bit version.

Berton, Feb 6, 2017
  12. essenbe Win User
    Bigfoot, I am glad it worked out for you and you are happy with it.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer? - Similar Threads - Safest Site Download

2. What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?: What's the safest one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-safest-windows-10-debloat-tool/261eda89-c3d1-4f4f-a7a8-33c8cb43ed46
  3. What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?: What's the safest one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-safest-windows-10-debloat-tool/261eda89-c3d1-4f4f-a7a8-33c8cb43ed46
  4. What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...: I am running a PC with Windows 10 - Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2788 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-site-to-download-firefox-its-most/ab91de29-500d-4b6f-a410-2f9f69a8ecd0
  5. FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FIREFOX DOWNLOADING: How to I install firefox on D drive so it take very little space on c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-downloading/b36f76f5-5caf-45c1-854c-30ab2b97db25
  6. Firefox download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Firefox download: Using edge I am unable to download firefox....it goes as far as to show downloading.. 0% and stays there Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-download/2a778d30-11b5-44bb-8303-dc9bd877d92e
  7. What's this in my Firefox settings?

in Browsers and Email
    What's this in my Firefox settings?: Noticed a small warning box in the top of my FireFox settings: [img] So my question is, what is the meaning of this? And it's all over my settings pages of FF! *Mad (I translated it for you) 120580
  8. Firefox Site Content Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Site Content Issues: Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a bet and it won't let me view the full coupon but it will do on Edge. Just seems very strabge [img] Firefox is updated to...
  9. downloading firefox

in Browsers and Email
    downloading firefox: Hi folks I just got my new computer with windows 10...I had windows seven and this seems complicated. I was looking to see where I can download fire fox and chrome. any help? also I had free malware scan on windows 7 that I could scan flash drives for problems...I...
  10. Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist: I have both internet explorer 11 and Firefox quantum pinned to my taskbar. I like using the jump lists by right clicking on them both. I have pinned websites on both jump lists. One thing that has been aggravating me slightly is with the latest Firefox the ‘frequent sites’ no...