Windows 10: What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0

Discus and support What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by T. Tilman, Jul 11, 2018.

1. T. Tilman Win User

What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0

:)

T. Tilman, Jul 11, 2018

2. Resize and rearrange desktop icons with ctrl+shift+(1-0)

To change your desktop icons from vertical to horizontal, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select small icons.

Once done, try to change again the size and display of your desktop icons using the
    Ctrl+shift+(1-0) mode and check if the same issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 11, 2018
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 11, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the size of Definition 1.271.751.0 - Similar Threads - size Definition 271

2. Bugcheckcode 271 - PC Unresponsive Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheckcode 271 - PC Unresponsive Randomly: Randomly, My pc gets unresponsive and the screen goes black, but I still can hear sounds and people can also hear my mic. On the windows log event there is a Critical error code 41 Kernel-Power with the first line saying BugCheckCode 278Here's the event log for the latest...
  3. Bugcheckcode 271 - PC Unresponsive Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcheckcode 271 - PC Unresponsive Randomly: Randomly, My pc gets unresponsive and the screen goes black, but I still can hear sounds and people can also hear my mic. On the windows log event there is a Critical error code 41 Kernel-Power with the first line saying BugCheckCode 278Here's the event log for the latest...
  4. Ah, what a {"txt":"{0} {1}...","locMap"{... day it is today!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ah, what a {"txt":"{0} {1}...","locMap"{... day it is today!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FaviFake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzxedl/ah_what_a_txt0_1locmap_day_it_is_today/
  5. what is windows' definition of an app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is windows' definition of an app?: when windows asks me if i wanyt to delete the other apps on a drive, does it mean microsoft store apps, or real programs? Also im having the problem where when i click yes or no on that message it gives me an error. Error code when i press no is 0x80004004 or something like...
  6. what is "%1"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is "%1"?: When I go to open a picture something called "%1" is an option to open it with, can you tell m what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-1/1a6afc78-7034-4576-82fb-3eb05aadb90d
  7. Backup Size 0 Bytes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes: Originally posted with my other account, but can't receive notifications with that one so I'm copying the same one to here Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I...
  8. Backup Size 0 Bytes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes?: Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I try to make a backup, the system says that my backup size is 0 byte. Now: - I have tried using different backup drives and...
  9. latest definition for defender stuck downloading 0

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    latest definition for defender stuck downloading 0: Anyone having issue with the latest defender definition, it is stuck downloading at 0 percent for about 20 mins now. I rebooted and tried again, it found the update but still sticks on downloading Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition...
  10. virus definitions daily update size

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus definitions daily update size: Recently, the daily update size seems to have jumped from a few MBs tot 40-50 MBs. Is this correct? I use a mobile connection allowing me to use 10GB monthly, so 1,5GB just for virus definitions updates is noticeably restricting my access to the internet. Any suggestions?...