Windows 10: what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard)

Discus and support what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Unable to figure out how I can make use of this button. I am very satisfied with this ergonomic keyboard 103410 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard)

what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard) [​IMG]

Unable to figure out how I can make use of this button. I am very satisfied with this ergonomic keyboard

:)

Tsw88, Jan 29, 2018

2. What is the meaning of "idle" with scheduled scans?

Great! Have managed to recreate the Scheduled Scan using the Task Wizard as you outlined above. Now will wait and see when the scan runs.

Don't think I'll try messing with the task scheduler again! After all, it only takes a few clicks to check in the Control Panel or WD page what's actually run, and only another click to action a run if need be. A minor hassle, maybe needs another
    Outlook reminder to make sure I do the check.

Again, hope MS sort this in the next W10 update this spring. Users have to be confident in Edge to use it, and a fully-functional Defender is integral to that.

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Jan 29, 2018
  3. What is the meaning of "idle" with scheduled scans?

Update to the above: think I've found solutions to delays in/absence of Automatic Maintenance and Scans. Via Task Scheduler (I know!) changed the "idle" wait time for triggering activities from the 10 minute default setting to 1 minute (who wants to sit
    staring at the screen for 10 minutes waiting for stuff to begin?). Via the Control Panel, reset Automatic Mtce start time from 0200 (when the PC is always off) to 0800, when I usually log on. Instead of sitting down at the keyboard with a coffee, I switch
    the PC on, log in and then brew up - by the time I'm back at my desk, Auto Mtce has started. Normally only takes about two minutes. Run full Windows Defender scans as per Outlook reminders; they can take over two hours but run in the background.

I can understand that businesses might want or need to keep their PCs running 24/7 but how many home users do that?

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Jan 29, 2018
  4. z3r010 Win User

It's for zoom, I think you need to put the drivers in though from what I can remember.

z3r010, Jan 29, 2018
  5. Tsw88 Win User
    zoom what? image zoom? I 've lost the driver that came with the package

Tsw88, Jan 29, 2018
  6. z3r010 Win User
    z3r010, Jan 29, 2018
  7. EdTittel Win User
    Yes, fearless leader (z3r010) is correct: I'm looking at one on my keyboard right now (I have a Natural Ergonomic 4000 in front of me). If you visit the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, you can download the latest drivers from there, using the Downloads link at top center. Here's the link straight to the Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 download page. The latest version is 3.2.116 (which is what I now know I currently have installed).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard) - Similar Threads - button Microsoft keyboard

2. Unlock keyboard buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock keyboard buttons: My laptop's keyboard buttons are not working. I have held shift key for 8 second but the problem persists. Can you assist please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-keyboard-buttons/c146f95d-0027-46e8-9c57-9a3d4d6b28cc
  3. Unlock keyboard buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlock keyboard buttons: My laptop's keyboard buttons are not working. I have held shift key for 8 second but the problem persists. Can you assist please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-keyboard-buttons/c146f95d-0027-46e8-9c57-9a3d4d6b28cc
  4. Keyboard buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard buttons: File Explorer has various facilities that can be manipulated once the App is running. It used to be one could apply various run line options to go directly to the service, ex. the control panel, from the run line. From my keyboard, how would I direct File Explorer to display...
  5. What are these Microsoft domains used for?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are these Microsoft domains used for?: Hello! I have some questions about outgoing network connections. I have a brand-new fully updated installation of Windows 10, and I've recently setup COMODO Firewall that is set to alert me for all outgoing traffic. I've been getting lots of alerts for various Microsoft...
  6. What is microsoft Gameinput,what is its use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is microsoft Gameinput,what is its use?: What is microsoft Gameinput,what is its use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-gameinputwhat-is-its-use/fc8745d3-4507-4273-b4c2-b8d0fb75b170
  7. keyboard button Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard button Issues: I am using an Asus VivoBook & windows 10 When I press Backspace button,Page Down button gets automatically gets pressed along with it . When i press Delete button,Home button gets automatically pressed along with it. I tried updating windows & reinstalling the keyboard...
  8. Laptop touchpad button not working while using keyboard.

Laptop touchpad button not working while using keyboard.: Hello! I just found out how to make your keyboard and touchpad work at the same time, And It helped but I have a new problem I didn't know about. When im trying or using the keyboard gaming I can now move the mouse and its great. But the left button for shooting Is not...
  9. change buttons in keyboard

change buttons in keyboard: I cannot change buttons in Russian transliterated keyboard Student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-buttons-in-keyboard/6cedc858-08d7-480c-95cc-68de788c5f19
  10. Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Use keyboard for product's Microsoft: win 10 version 1809 on my computer has an error. I use Microsoft Store, Skype, Window Search,.. but i can't type the keyboard although i still use keyboard for game or type on google chorme. Is this an error of Win 10 ver 1809? Please help me.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whats that button on Microsoft phone keyboard

2. what is the microsoft button on a keyboard