Windows 10: I don't see the point as I allow all updates anyway

Discus and support I don't see the point as I allow all updates anyway in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please see screenshot. Should I go ahead? I don't see the point as I allow all updates anyway. 137481 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bertie11, Jul 29, 2019.

1. bertie11 Win User

I don't see the point as I allow all updates anyway

Please see screenshot.

Should I go ahead? I don't see the point as I allow all updates anyway.

:)

bertie11, Jul 29, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 1, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I don't see the point as I allow all updates anyway - Similar Threads - don't point allow

2. Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?: I am a Dev Insider and yet I don't see all the updates? I only know this because apparently there is a new home page for "Settings" that cane with update ...493. I don't have ...493 and yet I am current at;Windows 11 Insider Preview 23536.1000 ni_prereleaseany reason for...
  3. Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?: I am a Dev Insider and yet I don't see all the updates? I only know this because apparently there is a new home page for "Settings" that cane with update ...493. I don't have ...493 and yet I am current at;Windows 11 Insider Preview 23536.1000 ni_prereleaseany reason for...
  4. All admin files don't allow me access to the point I can't even reset my windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All admin files don't allow me access to the point I can't even reset my windows.: I believe a few months back I had entered something or deleted something to do with admin and I've done alot of part swaps like mobo, gpu, cpu, psu, I did the normal clean windows install but have noticed my pc after sign is stays blank for about 5mins before posting home...
  5. All admin files don't allow me access to the point I can't even reset my windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All admin files don't allow me access to the point I can't even reset my windows.: I believe a few months back I had entered something or deleted something to do with admin and I've done alot of part swaps like mobo, gpu, cpu, psu, I did the normal clean windows install but have noticed my pc after sign is stays blank for about 5mins before posting home...
  6. Is their anyway I can see the actual photos when I put a SD in all at once instead of this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is their anyway I can see the actual photos when I put a SD in all at once instead of this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cosmicacid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfzoec/is_their_anyway_i_can_see_the_actual_photos_when/
  7. I Don't See Months

in Cortana
    I Don't See Months: Hi there! Why do I not see months? I was trying to convert days to months.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-months/e717702b-cf18-48a8-946a-43df9e3ec621
  8. I don't see the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't see the wifi: In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-wifi/63294876-fe8b-4441-9ff8-ba57062880af
  9. Restore point is there but I am not allowed to use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore point is there but I am not allowed to use it: After getting blue screen dead computer I used media creation tool to get to system restore. I originally had windows 8 (updated to 10) and it will not allow me to restore - I think it is not recognizing my upgrade to window 10. I went to a restore point that previously...
  10. I don't see the pause updates feature

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't see the pause updates feature: http://windows.intowindows.netdna-cd...Windows-10.png i'm on Windows pro though? *sarc 87913