Windows 10: What is this circle?

Discus and support What is this circle? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is this circle? It always disappears before I can click on it. [img] 70622 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Nov 23, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

What is this circle?

What is this circle? It always disappears before I can click on it.

What is this circle? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Nov 23, 2016
  2. Cooloma Win User

Atheros Smart Net - what is this and what is it for?

I updated from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro (10 days ago). I found Atheros Smart Net (asav) in my apps list. What is it and who/how or when was it installed? What is it good for? What will be affected if I uninstall it? Did Dell add it to my new
    Inspiron desktop last summer?

Cooloma, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Atheros Smart Net - what is this and what is it for?

Atheros provides Network Adapters for computers,so I think it is something related to the network controller.I would suggest you asking the same with Dell for more information

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 23, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

What is this circle?

It's when Windows is determining your physical location. Look in Settings -> Privacy -> Location (under the switch for Location Services).

NavyLCDR, Nov 23, 2016
  5. mobile1 Win User
    Where is Settings -> Privacy -> Location located?

mobile1, Nov 23, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Click on the Start icon, either start typing Privacy and select Privacy Settings at the top of the list or click on the settings icon and then Privacy. Then Location in the column on the left.

What is this circle? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What is this circle?

1. What is this circle? - Similar Threads - circle

2. Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11: Hello. I am having an issue using windows ink on Windows 11 Pro using Thinkpad Pen Pro.The hold to right click is interfering with all photo editing software. I cannot disable it in any way. If I want to draw any line, I have to drag it out of the circle, about 4mm, before it...
  3. Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11: Hello. I am having an issue using windows ink on Windows 11 Pro using Thinkpad Pen Pro.The hold to right click is interfering with all photo editing software. I cannot disable it in any way. If I want to draw any line, I have to drag it out of the circle, about 4mm, before it...
  4. How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???: So i tried to change my pin but it requested my old pin that i dont remember so i clicked "I forgot my pin" and when i followed the instructions it lead me to the same place and i dont know how to reset my pin. Can you help me please? Thank you.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???

How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???: So i tried to change my pin but it requested my old pin that i dont remember so i clicked "I forgot my pin" and when i followed the instructions it lead me to the same place and i dont know how to reset my pin. Can you help me please? Thank you.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  7. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  8. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  9. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  10. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...